...what's the point? Why not complain about something that needs it, like that horrible robot mode.
Flames crap, robot modes crap, Megatron is on a totally higher-evolved crap-level ... it's all crap!
And plus, petitiononline -never- works.

Yeah, at least the petition lets angsty teenagers and hardcore fans vent their frustrations.

It's Judgement Time!
Online petition against flames on Prime
http://www.petitiononline.com/OPFlame/petition.html
We can't be lazy or our Prime will end up crazy!

1) the petition wont work

2) the flames are the only way to keep Optimus' color schemes and stay realistic.

It's not a big deal. You most likely wont even notice the flames when he's transformed. Again, stop judging them by their clothes. Wait until you get to know them

It occured to me today why the faces are so weird and different from what Transfans are used to.

Articulation.

We've spent twenty years coming up with reasons for TFs having faces that move like normal skin, usually with words like "flexmetal." But Bay & co. don't want that, instead going for a more plausible/real-world based aesthetic (yeah, I know), so in addition to having a more alien look, the faces are made of a lot of exposed, moving parts so that they can convey a full range of expression.

I think we'll see this when we see them animated. That's why I'm waiting until I see the movie.

At least the real Optimus Prime voice will be in there, so I've heard.

The teaser really was a downer for me. Not because of the storyline, but the robot. That psuedo-robot doesn't look like a true Transformer. A proper-looking robot would of got me hook, line, and sinker. Now, I'll have to wait til the real trailers to come out before whether I decide to go to this movie.

Last edited:
WIIIIIIIIIIII!
The robots look fine. A little weird and scary, but fine. For those of you that say the robots have always looked somewhat the same...did anyone see Beast Wars? Sheesh.

I still say the look for the robots is wrong. It could be a fun SF robot movie, but it won't be Transformers, at least not to me. :disappoin

It's Judgement Time!
Looks fine to me. Note, you dont know what you're looking at. Could be a damaged Bumblebee the military captured and maybe the bee will get a little upgraded and look different (face wise) later. And there's always the fact that it's just a puppet that might not be used in more than a couple scenes all together. It might look tons better in full cgi motion.

So just remember all the variables before passing judgement people.