Anyone been to Sectorseven.org? It has some neat stuff if you can find the right password :)

Well this movie has gone down hill they now have agent smith doing megatrons voice. Lets just pray megatron wont be sining abba.
Heck this movie might just be another G Saviour.

I am the law
How exactly do you know it's "gone down hill" now that Hugo is voicing Megs? Have you heard the voice sessions? Have you even SEEN any part of the movie besides what was in trailers?

Many people scoffed at Gary Chalk doing the voice of Primal when Beast Wars started, and now he's pretty much voiced prime throught the recent years on transformers. Same with David Kaye and Megatron. Yet both of them have become reconised as now standards when it comes to Prime & Megatron.

It's true, the movie MIGHT just indeed blow all sorts of ass. But don't kill it before you've even seen **** about it!

By the Power of Gaia!!!
I'm sorry, but I grew up with the G1 stuff, and Gary Chalke and David Kaye may be recognized by most of this generation as Optimus and Megatron, but they don't and never will be able to hold a candle to Peter Cullen and Frank Welker. I'm reserving judgement on Hugo Weaving until I see the movie, but I'm not holding my breath for greatness, either.

well keep in mind though that Chalk and Kaye have played VERY diffrent incarnations than Cullen & Welker.

It's Judgement Time!
I'm sure Hugo will do just fine as Megatron. Though, I cant imagine him playing such a character. All I've ever heard from him was an elf and an agent. The movie Megs looks so monstrous. I wonder how Weaving will play that

Well lets start with the only good thing they did and that was give us Peter Cullen.

Outside of that SS head looks like Waspinators Bumbblebee is taller than Jazz & a cop car that is usally Prowl is a decepticon named barricade. And lets not get into the other figures designs.

Hmmmm, Now I've been like all transformer fans, and glued to the main transformers boards. Like tfw2005, the allspark, and a few others getting all the info I can about the movie since it was first hinted that they were giveing us a live action version. Plus Im not to upbeat with what bay has done to the transformers. Not to mention the last few films he has done have all been flops.

As for hugo weaving he's a good actor I just don't like his voice.

If I had the choice and Welker couldn't do it I'd take david kay.

As for kay and chalk being the standard I'd say that is an opinon and I plead the 5th.

I will admit Frank sounded a bit raspier than I remember from that clip I saw at the game site. But Peter's voice has stayed in fine form all these years

It depends on how often you use it and how much you do to protect it (this is a moot point as Welker and Cullen are pros and know this, still Cullen has had more work recently than I have noticed with Welker).

oh welker is in everything, he just rarely has speaking lines. He does more sound effects and animal voices. Ever see Futurama, he is both voices for Nibbler.