Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Pre-Release Discussion

You keep insisting that there's 6, when every single bit of information regarding them says 7. I'm just trying to tell you that the person this came from is totally reliable. The admins at TFW have some VERY good contacts.

I never really understood the reason for ultras. There's not much of a difference between them and voyagers. Apparently, they're also starting a whole new size class with the Human Alliance series.

No the Admins at TFW much like those at the All Spark and Tformers have info fed to them by people at Hasbro.

I remember the original Devastator rumor said 7 robots. I want to see some conclusive evidence from an official reliable source that that is true. And no TFW does not count as evidenced by the latest stupidity they pulled with Marty.

Brave Sound~
okay, I'm not a total TF junkie but isn't the Fallen supposed to resemble some tank-like vehicle? :sly:

15evgh4ck7.jpg

x5ni8gvo6.jpg

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The deluxe we have now is that of a 'Cybertronian jet/aircraft' aka the laziest possible alt mode design you can come up with.

That and the H-tank are WAY too common in transformers as excuse for some weird lazy stuff they can easily turn into a robot --

According to new pics from TF08, the Fallen is now a Voyager class figure.

I still say we're getting him as a Leader as well.

I want to see more of those human alliance sets as well. Those are voyager class robots (about alternator size) that come with human figures resembling something from the M.A.S.K. line. There is one we know of with Bumblebee and Sam. I suspect we'll get Lennox and Ironhide and possibly Mikala and Arcee as well.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
They'll probably 0be retool of GI Joe toys with different heads.