Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Pre-Release Discussion

What the hell happened to Ratchet? He looks more like Bumblebee now.
Never liked his whole "COMBAT AMBULAAAAAAAAAANCE" design

Banned
im still trying to get used to Megatron's "mini-me" left arm and Grandpa Jetfire...:laugh:

for some odd reason, jetfire reminds of Kranky Kong...

6455_cranky.jpg

Banned
They all look like complete ass. Just like all the "Transformers" from the first movie. I am no g1 purist, but that is NOT devastator.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Megatron actually looks cool this time around! With all these new Transformers, i'm seriously starting to worry the sequel isn't going to be all about humans. :disappoin

Megatron actually looks cool this time around! With all these new Transformers, i'm seriously starting to worry the sequel isn't going to be all about humans. :disappoin

Can someone explain to me why the human parts are so bad? I remember that both G1 and the first transformers comic line had several parts with humans (Witwicky family) involved. And they were way more annoying in the comics (Witwicky mech family) than in the first Bayformers movie.

Brave Sound~
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that's not the fully realized jetfire. He's packaged along with other figures of the same line, which seem to be somewhat primitive versions.

Devastator looks devastating, so me like. As for his toy though..not so much.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Can someone explain to me why the human parts are so bad? I remember that both G1 and the first transformers comic line had several parts with humans (Witwicky family) involved. And they were way more annoying in the comics (Witwicky mech family) than in the first Bayformers movie.

I'm not opposed to human characters in Transformers. In fact, I actually liked the ones who did things, or in some way effected the outcome of the movie (Sam, Mikala, Army Dudes).
But how much time was eaten up by Agent Simmons, Glenn Whitmann, Maggie Madson, and others, whose scenes didn't amount to ANYTHING. Nothing they did dramatically effected the stories outcome. Do you even know who Glenn Whitmann is? I sure as hell didn't. I had to imdb the movie, I couldn't remember any of the names!
There's nothing wrong with human perspective in a Transformers movie. The movie we got was a storytelling nightmare, and I firmly believed a majority of it was winged on the spot. Transformers was a terrible movie, and this is coming from someone with zero attachment to the original cartoon.