JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Personally, I don't know if I could live in apartments as small as these two, but from an engineering/architecture/design point of view, one can't help but be impressed and admire how efficiently the available space is used in each.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juWaO5TJS00"]YouTube - Lego-style apartment transforms into infinite spaces[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9qnWg9kak"]YouTube - A Tiny Apartment Transforms into 24 Rooms[/ame]

PARTY HARD
It was the second one I saw before, and it NEVER stops amazing me on how he can use that tiny space to make so many different types of rooms.

In Justice, We Trust!
Why you could say it's More then Meets the Eye :laugh:

It makes you wonder why they haven't capitalized on this idea yet. They could probably make a ton of money off those apartments.

I like these apartments and I want to have one of them. How can they build them. What agreat idea and great work. Thanks for these videos.

Why you could say it's More then Meets the Eye :laugh:

It makes you wonder why they haven't capitalized on this idea yet. They could probably make a ton of money off those apartments.

Exactly. It would be VERY easy to turn a small space like that into an energy efficient space. But, alas, people are stupid and don't see gold when it's right there in front of them.

Welcome
If I die alone, that's the type of apartment I'll buy if they start selling those types.

Princess of Equesteria
Amazing! The apartment we're (my mom and I) living in is quite small. Soon as you open the door you're facing the family/living room, and to the right a small kitchen. Since its so small we hardly eat there unless its the holidays. If I could do something like that to help make it feel more spacious.