Trailer For Borderlands: The Movie Now Live

Administrator
<p>A Borderlands movie has been in the works for years, and we thought it might never happen, but we also thought the same about a Beetlejuice 2 and we’re getting both within 2024. The trailer for Borderlands: The Movie went live this morning after a few teaser photos were sent out yesterday. Here’s what such a thing looks like:</p>

Unity is strength
Ariana Greenblatt is too old to play Tiny Tina, she is suppose to 12 to 13

I can't believe it! When they first dropped the news about this movie and I found out they cast Kevin Hart as Roland, I was downright devastated. I mean, I was barely 18 back then, but even then I knew it was gonna be a trainwreck. And here I am now, at 27, feeling even more let down than before. It's like they're just out to ruin everything!

You know a movie's gonna be a total disaster when you actually like the actors, but they look completely wrong for the characters they're supposed to play. It's just a slap in the face, honestly.

Mate, I've been knee-deep in every bloody Borderlands game, maxing out my potential time and time again. I reckon you could say I'm a die-hard fan of the franchise, through and through. But crikey, watching that trailer gave me a fair dinkum rollercoaster of emotions.

They've nailed the world, the vibe, the enemies—all that good stuff. But the cast? Well, let's just say it's got me feeling a bit off. Now, don't get me wrong, I've got nothing but love for Cate Blanchett. She's a ripper actress, no doubt about it. But seeing her as Lilith? Mate, it's like trying to squeeze a square peg into a round hole—it just ain't right.

And Kevin Hart? Don't even get me started, mate. His casting's a real shocker, if you ask me. And Claptrap? Bloody hell, they could've done better, even though I've got a soft spot for Jack Black.

As a true blue fan of the games, I'm crossing me fingers and hoping it won't be as much of a flaming disaster as I fear. But fair dinkum, it's got me rattled.

As someone who's spent countless hours roaming Pandora's wastelands in the games, I was cautiously optimistic about the movie adaptation. But after watching the trailer, I can't help but feel a bit underwhelmed. It's like they took all the lowest-hanging fruit of Borderlands humor and mashed it together without much finesse. Here's hoping the final product has a bit more depth.

Oh, man, I'm torn. On one hand, I'm thrilled to see some of my favorite actors taking on roles in the Borderlands universe. On the other hand, this trailer feels like it's trying a bit too hard to capture the irreverent spirit of the games. I'm all for a good poop joke now and then, but let's hope the movie strikes a better balance between humor and substance. I was hyped to see some of my favorite characters come to life on the big screen. But this trailer... I don't know, it feels like they're leaning too heavily on the lowbrow humor. I was hoping for something with a bit more wit and charm, but maybe I'm expecting too much.

Well, color me intrigued yet slightly disappointed. I mean, who wouldn't be excited to see Cate Blanchett and Jamie Lee Curtis in a Borderlands movie? But this trailer just didn't hit the mark for me. It's like they took all the surface-level aspects of the games and cranked them up to eleven without really capturing the heart of what makes Borderlands special.

Protector of the Ocean
Huh, well, that's... something. I mean, I'm all for a good laugh, but this trailer feels like it's trying a bit too hard to be edgy and irreverent. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Borderlands, but I was hoping for a bit more substance from the movie adaptation. Here's hoping the final product surprises us in a good way.

Alright, let's be real here. This trailer doesn't exactly scream "Oscar contender." But hey, not every movie needs to be a masterpiece, right? As long as it's entertaining and captures the essence of the games, I'll give it a shot. Plus, any movie with Cate Blanchett is worth watching, in my book.