In Justice, We Trust!
I bought the Black and Green Unicron from Energon Back in the day for only 20$. So I think if the 25th Unicron drops to around that price, I'll pick it up. Was MP rodimus on sale?

Banned
I bought the Black and Green Unicron from Energon Back in the day for only 20$. So I think if the 25th Unicron drops to around that price, I'll pick it up. Was MP rodimus on sale?

About $49.
But mine's Arms broken off pretty easily....buyer beware.

Banned
Oh DAMN :disappoin

I heard that MP roddy has a lot of QC issues, but it's not as horrible as the Japanese version. Still, for 50$ I'm VERY tempted.

Takara made a ver 2.0 for Roddi that corrected alot (but not all) of the QC issues.

My problems may have just been a isolated issue, but i don't want to take a chance and get a replacement that may or may not do the same thing...

Fly up, TaJaDor!
Lookie what arrived today~

SawBVl.jpg

My first Rider Figuart, yahoooo!

Eye See You
Ya, I like how some people put unicron up for couple hundred on ebay, AND Get it sold. They are plentiful here in Canada and goes for 50 dollars or less.

I guess TRU canada is stepping up their game, about time.

I was shocked. I don't go to TRU much, maybe 3x a year and I always end up disappointed witht he crap i see and this time... I was blown away.

The thing is I was gonna buy the Unicron on Amazon for the big $$$ earlier this year and thank God I didn't. But now I am tempted to go buy it, Galactus, and the fucking Sentinel.

I did however end up buying Batman: Arkham Asylum for 360 for me, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record for 360 for my youngest brother (x-mas), a stroller for the niece (x-mas), Terminator: TSCC Seasons 1-2 on DVD for a friend (x-mas), Talking Woody from Toy Story 3 for my god son (x-mas), and Ultimate Optimus Prime for another younger cousin of mine who is on a TF high.

The box goes for about 45 CDN, but you can get it cheaper if you look around.

Also, of the TF's i got, AVOID The Streetside Bot Brawl pack and Masterpeice Rodimus. Mine fell apart like poorly QC'ed garbage :mad:

Has MP Optimus or Megatron been released yet?.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I need pic proof because I don't believe you, asshole.

And you like licking it... :169:

I posted some of my pics for MP-10 on the Rad Toy thread and you even commented on them there...