Thumbs Down
This is a thread that is made for the purpose of logging and posting pics of your toy collection. Forever Knight's DVD thread gave me the idea.

FILE0093.jpg

FILE0094.jpg

FILE0098.jpg

FILE0097.jpg

FILE0099.jpg

To arrive -
DX GoPhone (BBTS)
GoPhone Holder (BBTS)

Last edited:
not exacatly a massive collection but here's mine
the bottom shelf is my girlfriends, (yus the kiva belt is my girlfriends!!! O.O)
and about the shelfs being lopsided :p it was our first attempt at D.I.Y and using a power drill XD

000_1787.jpg
000_1786.jpg

Identifying my shelf:
Dragonzord complete with green ranger in box
Kamen Rider Faiz SH series, mostly HK versions, I know 2 of them are the Japanese ones but Ive forgotten XD
Abaremax Brace (Abaranger Verson)
DinoMinder (Abaranger Verson)
Dragonbuckler (Morpher converted, Outtatime buckle, Argus dragoncoin, Repro labels)
Kamen Rider Kabuto SH
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The New Season Trading Card Box
Austn St Johns Autograph (brought it of LisaJ ages ago)
Kamen Rider Kabuto C.O.R
Kamen Rider TheBee C.O.R
Ultrazord, missing sled and masterdon cannons

all the Kabuto merch on my shelf was pulled out of storage today YAY!! :) but there is still alot of my toku/power ranger merch in storage, these include, Bad condition White Tiger, spare sabered tooth tiger (one tooth though XD), spare triceratops (no horns, or cannon thing), Ninjamegafalconzord (falconzord is yellowing really bad, crane zord is having sticker problems), Thundermegazord (missing the small orb, staff and aparently now missing the sword and its case). Also in storage is the complete RHK series, (well minus the toys r us white zect trooper, gold/silver kabuto/gattack, and promo kabuto) I am so so gutted those are in sotrage I loved having them on display ¬.¬

heres an old piccy *note its the same corner of the room as well*
000_0692.jpg

heres some piccys of things that are in storage

000_0699.jpg
000_0641.jpg

000_0643.jpg

000_0697.jpg
(in the above photo the statue like collectable figures are in storage the rest isnt)

and proberbly the rarest and most stupidest thing in my collection that is in storage

BOOTLEG BLUE RANGER, they couldnt couldnt even clone the auto morphin yet it obviously is a rip of the auto morphin one XD

000_0647.jpg

000_0646.jpg

000_0649.jpg

and there you go, my collection, I think its my complete collection so far :)
I do have power ranger comics and annuals but merh there not toys and the old ones are in storage

Continuing the Creddie legacy
To i@N:
Your collection rocks! I bet that's the "Ultimate Kamen Rider collection" in the world, one that cannot be copied by someone else! all Souchaku Henshin Figures of Kamen Rider with matching bikes and hyper and alternate forms, and you managed to throw in some Space Sheriffs and Garo, too! and a bit of perfect Jiban as well, although the head is not visible.

I wish one can be done for Super Sentai. now you only need to collect the weapons and belts of Kamen Rider and you're all complete!

i@N, that is a collection to be proud of!

Heres just a small sample of mine, a lot of stuff (mainly Power Rangers) had to be put into storage as my small room only holds so much toku :disappoin . Heres what I currently have on display, forgive the crappy phone quality pictures:

My Den-O Souchaku collection so far, Denliner and Random Faiz Souchaku
deno-and-faiz.jpg

Some of my Magiranger Mecha, Power Rangers Zeo Ultrazord, Auric and my Chokogin Megaranger Figures
mecha1.jpg

My Blade Souchaku Figures, 6 Power Morphers (need to paint one gold) and dragonzord/tigerzord coins from from the awesome Buzzs Room (I have both the regular and battle damaged versions)
blade-and-morphers.jpg

Random figures and zords. Original Ultrazord, Dinothunder zords, Abaranger auxillery mecha, Thunder Megazord. (Behind the dinothunder zords are Ninja Megazord, Shogun Megazord and Tigerzord)
mecha2.jpg

Deluxe Kabuto figure, Green Ranger flip head (hoping to complete the flip heads eventually) and Garo Equip and Prop Vol.7
garo-kabuto-greenranger.jpg

Finally my henshin belts (not bad considering I only discovered the kamen rider franchise a year ago). DX Faiz Driver, Faiz Pointer, Faiz Shot, DX Kabuto Zecter, DX Den-O Belt, Den-O Gold Pass, Den-O Cellphone Keitaros and my two newest additions, DX Blay Buckle and DX Kivat Belt
the-belts.JPG

If you like these, I'll try to take some pictures of the rest of my collection soon. Where are you guys getting your glass shelving, thats just what I need to keep the dust off etc? Thats partly why I have so much in storage at the moment as it beats dusting it all the time.

Last edited: