total replacement of the plastic straps on a Henshin belt

Balls of steel!
so recently i purchased a O's driver, and because im a fat american, i cant fit said belt. so i came up with the idea of 100% eliminating the crumy plastic straps on the driver. since both sides use a clip system, it would be extremely easier to do to this belt what i am planning. my question however is, what material to use for the replacement straps? ive heard of people using craft foam, leather, nylon (wich i dont like), seatbelt straps and ect...

what do you guys use, or think would work? let me know :thumbs:

Budou though
like you said, people use straps made out of either leather, nylon, seatbelt, etc. you can always get 2-3 belt extensions

Balls of steel!
like you said, people use straps made out of either leather, nylon, seatbelt, etc. you can always get 2-3 belt extensions

im not that big lol, i can use the shoe string methode to wear it, but i just want to make look costume like

AKA XeroTheHero
If you want it to look like a costume then your best bet would be either a leather belt or maybe even synthetic leather.

im not that big lol, i can use the shoe string methode to wear it, but i just want to make look costume like

Don't worry, those belts don't fit most adults.

Black Military belt, nylon or canvas type. Not only does it give it a heavy, realistic feel, it looks good and it literally takes minutes. I used his method as a 'temp mod' for my Lost Driver. Check it out if it interests you. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPThslyCP94"]How to mod a Kamen Rider belt in 2 minutes, for $2. - YouTube[/ame]

Budou though
well, since the belt doesn't fit most adults unless you're a girl or a super skinny guy, you can use zip ties to wear the belt casually. i use it and it works but since i plan to cosplay as eiji and shotaro for next year, i am probably going to have to get a adult belt mod.

This is what I did for my Birth. I used leather straps and sprayed silver paint. At the back is a plastic buckle for adjusting the length, it goes up to 42 inches. When I wear it I just tuck the excess under the slider. The medal holder is there for fun.

_255795297764164_100000010886955_1142159_3235130_o.jpg

Rajio Showa Rider
I've got a thread all about modifying belts. It'd be nice if it got stickied so people can actually find it, but that's probably asking for too much.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I've got a thread all about modifying belts. It'd be nice if it got stickied so people can actually find it, but that's probably asking for too much.
I actually don't recall seeing you request for it to be stickied before, if you had, apologies for not noticing it. Anyways, now that you have, done.