total replacement of the plastic straps on a Henshin belt

kickman01

Balls of steel!
so recently i purchased a O's driver, and because im a fat american, i cant fit said belt. so i came up with the idea of 100% eliminating the crumy plastic straps on the driver. since both sides use a clip system, it would be extremely easier to do to this belt what i am planning. my question however is, what material to use for the replacement straps? ive heard of people using craft foam, leather, nylon (wich i dont like), seatbelt straps and ect...

what do you guys use, or think would work? let me know :thumbs:

xSHiNOx

Budou though
like you said, people use straps made out of either leather, nylon, seatbelt, etc. you can always get 2-3 belt extensions

kickman01

Balls of steel!
like you said, people use straps made out of either leather, nylon, seatbelt, etc. you can always get 2-3 belt extensions

im not that big lol, i can use the shoe string methode to wear it, but i just want to make look costume like

RiderXero

AKA XeroTheHero
If you want it to look like a costume then your best bet would be either a leather belt or maybe even synthetic leather.

im not that big lol, i can use the shoe string methode to wear it, but i just want to make look costume like

Don't worry, those belts don't fit most adults.

Black Military belt, nylon or canvas type. Not only does it give it a heavy, realistic feel, it looks good and it literally takes minutes. I used his method as a 'temp mod' for my Lost Driver. Check it out if it interests you. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPThslyCP94"]How to mod a Kamen Rider belt in 2 minutes, for $2. - YouTube[/ame]

xSHiNOx

Budou though
well, since the belt doesn't fit most adults unless you're a girl or a super skinny guy, you can use zip ties to wear the belt casually. i use it and it works but since i plan to cosplay as eiji and shotaro for next year, i am probably going to have to get a adult belt mod.

This is what I did for my Birth. I used leather straps and sprayed silver paint. At the back is a plastic buckle for adjusting the length, it goes up to 42 inches. When I wear it I just tuck the excess under the slider. The medal holder is there for fun.

_255795297764164_100000010886955_1142159_3235130_o.jpg

KickHopper

Rajio Showa Rider
I've got a thread all about modifying belts. It'd be nice if it got stickied so people can actually find it, but that's probably asking for too much.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I've got a thread all about modifying belts. It'd be nice if it got stickied so people can actually find it, but that's probably asking for too much.
I actually don't recall seeing you request for it to be stickied before, if you had, apologies for not noticing it. Anyways, now that you have, done.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts