Gaming Steve - Hands down, the best video game podcast on the interweb. He's got not only experience in gaming that dates back to the beginning, but tons of experience and contacts in the video game industry itself. Best reviews, insights and some of the worst music I've heard in a PodCast. You want the best tho... this is it.

Team Fremont Live - Definately the most entertaining cast I've heard on a PodCast. They're regular geek gamer guys like us. Funny, entertaining, and a wide range of games are covered.

DreamStation.CC - Up there with Team Fremont as a favorite. Good talk, great news format, interesting facts and a good and funny cast.

Broadcast Gamer - Second only to Gaming Steve for intelligent gaming. Excellent format, interesting "Top 3 of the Week" segments, insightful reviews and a great and easy listen.

4 Color Rebellionhttp://www.4colorrebellion.com/ - Just picked this up recently. An unexpectedly fantastic Podcast for Nintendo Fans. I would've thought it would be limiting, but the show comes packed with hearty amounts of good content, import from Japan articles, and humor.

Those are my picks for the best of Video Game Podcasts.

Enjoy!

:thumbs: