Lurker
Kakuranger and Carranger keys sold.

Also, I've mentioned this elsewhere...

Please, if you really insist on making offers, don't make ridiculous offers. No, I won't take $30-$45 off a set of keys. No, I won't give you a bunch of free keys if you buy one somewhat rare key. No, I can't hold one key for a month for you while you wait for your mom to give you allowance.

If you really can't afford a key or two, you probably shouldn't be buying them at all, right? It honestly hasn't been anyone on this board, and I appreciate your respect so far. :patriotic:

Lurker
Some more stuff sold! Make sure you grab the keys you need before they disappear!

Lurker
More keys are sold, but more importantly I want to make something clear.

Like I said, I researched the price on each and every key you see up there. I am still being bombarded with PMs with people demanding I give them $10, $15, $30 or more off the price. I'm not here to haggle and give everyone tons of free stuff, please understand.

Every price listed is the price I want to sell for. As far as I can tell, they're all $5 or $10 lower than the lowest price I saw on eBay and elsewhere. Also, in almost every case, you're getting free shipping.

If you're going to PM me and ask for $145 worth of keys for $100 shipped because you can't afford it, or your mom is mad at you, or your wife only lets you buy so much toku stuff, don't bother PMing me. I try to be as respectful to everyone as I can but I'm not a charity, sorry. I'm trying to fund my own life here.

As I'm sure some of you know, sometimes you just buy a little too much, you get caught up in the collector's thrill and you eventually realize you have to let some things go so you can be more fiscally responsible. I hope I've made my side of the story here clearer for everyone. Thank you for understanding.

Lurker
Sold the Zyuranger keys. I also lowered some prices so now I am not taking any more haggling offers. The price you see is the price you pay, period. Sorry!

Lurker
Sold Time Pink among others. Secure your most wanted keys before they're gone!