Jango Fett. Because last time I checked, Tommy was all out of powers.

How about Big One vs Yoda? :rolleyes2:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

How about Big One vs Yoda? :rolleyes2:

:laugh: true...but what about his Zeo powers from Forever Red huh? Huh? The Zeo Powers were never actually destroyed or anything.

In any case any Ranger with a Battlizer would win IMO.

Well 'cept Leo cause his sucks :laugh:

I've no love for Tommy, but Tommy's proven himself an exceptional fighter on many occasions and has never been taken down simply.

Jango Fett... the guy's all name and reputation. I've never really seem him or Boba Fett step up and show exceptional fighting skill.

In a contest of who could track someone through space better, I'll put my money on a Fett. But in a straight fight... Tommy's proven himself, where Jango let a Jedi Master get within striking distance. :p

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I've no love for Tommy, but Tommy's proven himself an exceptional fighter on many occasions and has never been taken down simply.

Jango Fett... the guy's all name and reputation. I've never really seem him or Boba Fett step up and show exceptional fighting skill.

In a contest of who could track someone through space better, I'll put my money on a Fett. But in a straight fight... Tommy's proven himself, where Jango let a Jedi Master get within striking distance. :p

I agree... the Fetts might be great bounty hunters but I never saw them as very impressive fighters.

Last time I checked, Jango was missing a head. Now, if we want to make this match zombie headless Jango vs. powerless Tommy, I'm all for it. I think the lack of a head will be a major inconvenience for Jango though.

Mr. Kamen Rider
You know, after thinking about it, didn't Tommy eventually become a Doctor/Paleontologist or something? If he has Science on his side, he can't lose- Science is never wrong!

Then again, Jango benefits from having a larger budget behind him, and in the end, even Science is powerless against the Almighty Dollar.

Eep ? was it Temuera Morrison ? :thumbs:

Yep, that was him.