When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onYkjprd-t8"]Tomboy (UK Trailer)[/ame]

Ten year old Laure isn't like most girls. She prefers football to dolls and sweaters to dresses. When Laure, her parents and little sister Jeanne move to a new neighbourhood, family life remains much the same. That is, until local girl Lisa mistakes Laure to be a boy. Indulging in this exciting new identity, Laure becomes Michael, and so begins a summer of long sunny afternoons, playground games and first kisses. Yet with the school term fast approaching, and with suspicions arising amongst friends and family, Laure must face up to an uncertain future.

If this gets released in the states, I'm sure that this is going to cause a massive shitstorm of some calibur

Nice trailer! Movie looks very promising!

If this gets released in the states, I'm sure that this is going to cause a massive shitstorm of some calibur

Yeah, I remember the paranoid outrage over the rape scene in Dakota Fanning's Hounddog. One reviewer who saw that movie said it so eloquently; "If this movie were French, everyone would sing its praises."

Well, since Tomboy is a French movie, I guess they can't do a damn thing about it! :laugh:

^:eyebrow:

anyway seems interesting and if it comes to the states something will be said thats a fact maybe it wouldnt be like a bad thing about it or it could

(っ・ω・)っ
Tomboy (UK Trailer)

Why do you think so? ._. I don't think anyone got crazy over She's the Man with Amanda Bynes in it .___.

I think this movie looks cool~