Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: 10 Years After V-Cinema announced

Last edited:
best news of the week! :buttrock: Dekaranger was the first Sentai series I've watched and completed. I really hope this will have a proper story plot and no stupid fanservice like Hurricanger 10 Years After. it's great to know that there's a possibility that other teams might get this treatment too.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

All hail return of the great series:buttrock:

P.S. No Abaranger 10 Years After. No Mikoto:disappoin

I think the possibility of a Sentai getting one of these specials relies on the whether or not all of the main team's cast would be willing to return. And as Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters showed, Ito Aiko either isn't, or they can't find her. Or both. Almost makes me wish Emiri's actress had been AbareYellow, since we would stil be able to get her.
Do we know if the Magiranger's are at all likely for this? Presumably Kai, Tsubasa and Houka's actors would all be willing based on Gokaiger and Go-Busters, and the parents would seem to be ok as well, But what about Uraru, Makito and Hikaru?

As for this, I kind of hope it goes back to the status qou of the end of the series at the start by having Ban offworld and the other 5 encountering the threat on their own.

Would like to change his avatar
EDIT: According to Orends: Range, Mako Ishino will return as DekaSwan but in a voice-only role.

I think Ishino's actually going to appear -- she doesn't have a "voice appearance" listed after her name. I think the confusion is just because she's listed after Tetsu Inada, who (obviously) has the "voice appearance" listed after his name.

I think Ishino's actually going to appear -- she doesn't have a "voice appearance" listed after her name. I think the confusion is just because she's listed after Tetsu Inada, who (obviously) has the "voice appearance" listed after his name.

Ah, okay. That clears things up. I'll re-edit the post then.

Wake me when a 90s Sentai gets a 20 Years After movie. Or a 30 Years After for an 80s Sentai. >>

Megaranger would be a perfect one to do.

Lurker
I spit take when I read this. This was my first Toku and one of my favorites. I'm excited about this :)

I wonder if Toei will do these _years specials for Kamen Riders like Kuuga 15 years later, Agito 15 years later, Ryuki 15 years later, Kabuto 10 years, Den-O 10 years later or maybe even Black 30 years later in the near future?

I wonder if Toei will do these _years specials for Kamen Riders like Kuuga 15 years later, Agito 15 years later, Ryuki 15 years later, Kabuto 10 years, Den-O 10 years later or maybe even Black 30 years later in the near future?

I think that they'll only do it if they can get the entire cast back.