-The wandaba's in Ultra-songs.

-Any song with a kid's choir screaming along instead of singing(e.g most of the 70s Ultra songs)

-Peebo's theme. Ear-bleeding much?

- Any theme with ONLY a kid's choir on vocals. Yes, I don't like the original Ultraman theme. I dunno, I just don't think kids choirs can perform properly without a older voice to support them.

Mad Skillz
Anything by Project DMM. Who in the world thought that was a good idea? The Ultra series definitely needs some new blood music-wise, I loved what Nexus did in that aspect and I hope the new series tries it as well.

That's about it for me actually. I don't mind the choirs too much, since they usually aren't totally overpowering, and in some cases you get a pretty awesome song, like Our Riderman.

Anything by Project DMM. Who in the world thought that was a good idea? The Ultra series definitely needs some new blood music-wise, I loved what Nexus did in that aspect and I hope the new series tries it as well.

Yeah, I used to love DMM until I realized they were pretty much a boy band with members in their 30s and 40s.
:eyebrow:

Another thing: When Kotaro Minami sings. I love the guy, he's my favorite Rider actor ever! BUT HE CAN'T SING! In fact, only "characters singing their own themes" that I liked were Jirou Dan singing Jack's OP and Liveman's OP by Daisuke Shima. Both were really nicely performed.

Super Moderator
MagiRanger's OP.

Eyes Glazing Over.

Climax Jump.

Breaking the Chain.

The Bulk and Skull theme.

Would like to change his avatar
The Magiranger OP -- not even Animetal could make it sound decent.
Magiranger ED
Zyuranger ED
Climax Jump
Kamen Rider Super 1 OP

And I think Ultraman's had more bad songs than good...

Some kind of Beast mode
MagiRanger's OP.

Climax Jump.

Breaking the Chain.

The Bulk and Skull theme.

Magi's is addicting, climax jump is a great song, kind of. and break the chain is

on another level of greatness.

but yeah watching MMPR now, i'm really annoyed with bulk and skulls theme.

plus i hate the background music from overdrive

And I think Ultraman's had more bad songs than good...

Only Showa Ultra OPs i really liked were 80's and the 2nd Ultraman Leo op, sung by Yuuki Hide.

Anything and everything that had to do with Operation... Overdrive.

Overdrive's theme was bad, BGM was decent... Nothing too cool.

I'd like to know what Disney was THINKING for the OP of... Overdrive. :noesbueno

I have to say I'm greatly bothered by Faiz's OP. And anything by TETRA-FANG.