Plans for 2019:

Finish 'Garo: Vanishing Line'
COMPLETED
Watch 'Return of Ultraman' COMPLETED
Watch 'Himitsu Sentai Goranger' COMPLETED
Have another try of 'Ultraman Nexus' COMPLETED (though I probably only watched another half dozen episodes and it still hasn't really grabbed me)

Plans for 2020...Well at the moment the only thing I really want to do is finish watching the original series of Kamen Rider ahead of it's 50th anniversary in 2021. I was also going to say I'd finish watching Dynaman now that the fansub is complete, but I've done that while the forum was down. So we'll leave it at just Kamen Rider for now.

I thought about this around New Years, but somehow never got around to digging out this thread. Putting these resolutions out into the world does seem to motivate me, even if it is on an almost-defunct forum lol.

So, my plans for tokusatsu for this year. I'm currently about two-thirds of the way through Denziman. Then I intend to watch Goggle V and Flashman this year. Those are the only seasons of Sentai that I haven't yet seen, so hopefully this will be the year that I finally finish Sentai! 🥳

Beyond that, watching Janperson in 2022 has given me the itch to watch some more Metal Hero. Last year I also seemed to see a slow but constant drip of people on social media praising Sharivan. It's been a long time since I watched Gavan, so I think some more Space Sheriff action is in order. But just one for now (sorry Shaider) as I want to keep Sentai as my main focus.