I must admit I'm not quite there. :sweat:

Finish watching Gekiranger Done
Finish re-watching KR Decade Watched almost half of it and then heard MillionFold Curiosity were going to fansub it, so on hold for now.
Watch Sun Vulcan Done
Watch Changeman Done
Watch Liveman Done
Watch Gaoranger Only three episodes in, dunno if I'll see all of it in a single month
Watch something that was neither Rider nor Sentai Tekkōki Mikazuki, Ultraman Mebius, Ultraman Tiga, both series of Ecogainder.

:O_O:

Did someone sub the second Ecogainder series?! I absolutely adore the first one!
'Kankyō Chōjin Ecogainder 0X'? Yeah, Gao Soul Forever apparently did them both. Go to nyaa, type "ecogainder" in the search bar, and it's the very first result.

It's not a continuation of the original series though. All new characters (even the title character) and completely different origins for both the hero and the bad guys. The suit from the original series does make a cameo in the last episode, albeit as a different character. For me it doesn't quite have the charm of the first series but if you enjoyed the original then it's still worth watching.

watch Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters once more (yes, I like the show guys, I really do)
watch Timeranger again (last time was 13 years ago)
watch Shinkenger (finally)
watch Kamen Rider X
watch GARO (I admit, I haven't seen it yet)
watch Ultraman Tiga again (last time was HOW long ago?! I just remember the theme song xD )

I must admit I'm not quite there. :sweat:

Finish watching Gekiranger Done
Finish re-watching KR Decade Watched almost half of it and then heard MillionFold Curiosity were going to fansub it, so on hold for now.
Watch Sun Vulcan Done
Watch Changeman Done
Watch Liveman Done
Watch Gaoranger Only three episodes in, dunno if I'll see all of it in a single month
Watch something that was neither Rider nor Sentai Tekkōki Mikazuki, Ultraman Mebius, Ultraman Tiga, both series of Ecogainder.
Well, two episodes per day and a dash to the finish this weekend and that's Gaoranger under my belt (and it was much better than I'd expected given that I can only recall it being mentioned online in a negative way).

Guess I'd best start thinking of some new resolutions for 2014. Anybody else going to take the plunge again?

Aronbafon
No reason to make a new of these so, I guess I'll post for this time.

For 2014 I hope to actually finish my backlog, pretty sure I have at least 15 shows backlogged including;
  • Kamen Rider V3
  • Kamen Rider Black
  • Sun Vulcan
  • Gaoranger
  • Go-Onger
  • Gekiranger
  • Zyuranger
  • Goseiger
  • Megaranger
  • Dairanger
  • Kikaider
  • Inazuman
  • Daimajin Kanon
  • Kakuranger
  • Maskman
  • Bioman
  • Jetman

And I'm pretty sure there's even more than that.

Blimey Andy, that's a helluva lot to get through in a year :sweat:

I'm going to be a bit more conservative this year. One of my big personal discoveries of 2013 was finally getting into anime in a big way, and I can't continue to explore that and watch the same volume of toku. So with that in mind;

Finish watching Cutie Honey: The Live
Watch Ultraman (the original series)
Watch Kaiketsu Zubat
Watch Choujinki Metalder

IF MillionFold Curiosities progress with their sub of Kamen Rider Decade, use that to continue re-watching the show.
IF Midnight Crew Subs finish subbing Kamen Rider Stronger, watch that.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Watch the recent Garo stuff, Metalder, and sentai beyond Gorenger; Juspion and that new adult toku series (Gouma?) I have given consideration too. I would like to see Kamen Riders original, X, and Super-1, but nobody wants to put the HK subs on a stream source for some reason. I'd also wanna see Daitetsujin 28 but nooooooo, no stream source wants to have all the episodes (same with Mirrorman and Fireman).

Let's Morphin
As they are released:
Kyoryuger
Goseiger
Kakuranger
TQG

Old stuff in progress:
Zyuranger (I'm at 28)

2014 to do list:
Go-Busters (rewatch)
Dairanger
Megaranger
Sun Vulcan
Liveman
Gaoranger
Gekiranger
Kamen Rider OOO
Kamen Rider Gaim

...that new adult toku series (Gouma?)...
Gouma? I think you're getting confused with the bad guys from Dairanger :sweat:
Were you thinking of "Gouraigan"? As in Shougeki Gouraigan a.k.a. "Keita Amemiya Loves Boobies: The Series." As toku goes, it's not vital viewing unless you HAVE to see all of his work, which I'm guessing isn't the case if you haven't been following Garo either. It's more like something different from the usual SHT fare to give you a 13 episode breather between watching longer series.

Last edited: