always henshining'
i gotta finish Kamen Rider X and Skyrider sometime this year.
and i am trying to watch Turboranger but so far its terrible! i am up to episode 10, does it get any better ?

HenshinCaster
I hope to finally watch Zyuranger as a mini celebration of Power Ranger's 20th Anniversary. I also plan to watch every single Power Rangers episode EVER by the time the actual birthday rolls around. And I'm currently working on rewatching Gokaiger. Oh, and that's also with my weekly Go-Busters/Kyoryuuger and Kamen Rider Wizard. I realize now that I am screwed.

My resolution for 2013 is to watch:

-Kuuga
-Hibiki

and be more active in the forum :D

I'm going to finish Jetman (Its good, but I just kind of stopped watching it for awhile, before starting again). I'm also going to finish Decade (I only have about 10 episodes left, plus two movies). I've got about 32 episodes of Jetman left so I won't have to decide on a new Sentai for awhile (although I do plan to try the new one after Gobusters, and I'll continue with it if its good). As for KR, I'm not sure. I'm thinking about Ryuki, but Kabuto and W are also contenders for my next KR.

Also, I want to watch atleast one non KR/SS Toku. I'm thinking either Madan Senki Ryukendo or Garo.

Last edited:
One month left on these. Anybody fullfilled their resolutions already?

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Well, I said I would watch more Sentai. This year I've watched Liveman, Goseiger, Akibaranger (yeah, I'm going to count it as sentai), and have just started Zyuranger. So, yeah, resolution accomplished! xD

I also watched KR Blade, Faiz, and am currently about ten episodes into Ryuki.

Oniitomaki kita!
I had a goal of finishing all my backlogged Kamen Rider series, so earlier this year I finished Kuuga, Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, and Fourze, which I'm pretty proud of myself for.

I guess my goal now is just to finish everything that I'm currently watching- Namely, Choujin Sentai Jetman, Shougeki Gouraigan, Akibaranger Season 2, Choujinki Metalder, and Ultraman Ginga! I also want to keep up in Gaim, of course.

I fulfilled both of mine:

-Finish Toei's Spider-Man (uggggggh)
-Finish my 40th tokusatsu series (Akibaranger Season 2)

I suppose 50 should be my target for next year, and maybe I'll finally get around to finishing Garo season 1 and Daimajin Kanon.