I don't have any resolutions, toku-related or otherwise. I just want a better year than the crappy one we just finished. I'd watch/rewatch all the bad toku out there for that, with or without subs.

Happy 2013, y'all.

Peek a Boo!
Shows that I plan to finish:
- Bioman (if GUIS will finish it this year)
- Maskman (if GUIS will finish it this year)
- Fiveman (if GUIS will finish it this year)
- Go-Onger
- Toei's Spider-Man

I made a start on my previous "resolutions" a little early, so my previous post is a little redundant now. I'm almost halfway through Gekiranger, and a third of the way through Decade, so I could quite easily finish those by the end of January.

Looking beyond those two shows, my general plan (with no real timeframe) is to watch Sun Vulcan, Changeman, Liveman, and Gaoranger - but probably not in that order. I was going to watch Gaoranger after I finished Geki. Then I figured I'd hold off and watch Liveman first, seeing as Red Falcon appears in 'Gaoranger Vs Super Sentai'. Then GUIS announced that they're going to do more Liveman V2s, so maybe I should wait a little longer and avoid having to download most of the series twice?...I dunno :sweat: Chances are our lovely subbers will derail that plan (in a good way) again this year. I've had my sights on Gaoranger for a while, but ended up watching Jetman and Zyuranger for the last few months :anime:

One idea I am quite keen on is that when Kyoryuger starts, I want to pair it up with another show to create a little double-bill for myself every week (the way the Over:Time weekly releases tend to work in my time zone means that I often end up watching Rider and Sentai on different days). The vast majority of the toku I've seen has been from either the Kamen Rider or Super Sentai franchises, and while I still want to watch more of those, I'd also like to expand my horizons a little. So I'm thinking that I'll team Kyoryuger up with something else, so that I can at least see one episode of something different each week. I'm just not sure what yet. I did consider having another go at Ultraman Tiga, or trying out Nexus (or possibly Mebius, though I've not heard if the Fushigi-chan subs are any good or not). Maybe I should go outside the "big three" and give GranSazer, Tomica Hero Rescue Force, or Keitai Sousakan 7 a go? Or I could go old-school and check out Kikaider? Any suggestions (as long as the show has been subbed) would be welcome :shrug:

Another Climax
Got to finish up the second season of GARO. I just sort of stopped midway when I started binging to catch up on Fourze, Netflix Queue and then Wizard.

Not actually Tokusatsu but worth mentioning, I need to finish watching the episodes of Supernatural and Arrow I have on DVR and unwatched DVDs I just got back.

Kyoryu Change!
I plan on finishing
- Kamen Rider OOO
- Kamen Rider W
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Goseiger
- Go-Busters
- Abaranger
- Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
- Power Rangers Zeo
- Power Rangers In Space

I plan on starting
- Kamen Rider Kiva
- Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Power Rangers Megaforce
- Anything Else

Try to watch Blade and not quit within 10 episodes.
Blade (much like Ryuki and Faiz) really does take 15+ episodes to start really getting good. Push through to episode 20 and it should have really improved by then.

I actually planned to dedicate the next few months to what i like to call "Project Kikaider".

Basically i will watch all of Android Kikaider, Kikaider 01 and Kikaider The Animation. Once that is done maybe i will watch Metalder

Dude! Don't forget the Hakaider movie! :thumbs:

Blade (much like Ryuki and Faiz) really does take 15+ episodes to start really getting good. Push through to episode 20 and it should have really improved by then.

I'd go as far as to say push to 25, the show pretty much completely changes in story direction and character focus once Blade gets Jack Form. In Glam's opinion, the back end of the series is what's worth watching. The front end is just a glorified bio for the characters, as most of the world-building and growth actually happens in the latter half.

Super sentai-
Sun Vulcan(8 episodes in)
Kyoryuger
Also maybe another one of the pre Zyuranger series

Kamen Rider-
Wizard(16 episodes in)
Decade(forgot where I was at :p)

Ultra series-
Maybe Ultraman
Nexus(4 episodes in) Just started watching Nexus and I really like it. It's the first Ultra series that I actually watched a full episode.

Other-
Space Sheriff Gavan

This list will probably change especially because I'm not even sure if all of these are subbed. Also I'm not sure if I want to watch the rest of Decade.