My toku resolutions:

* Finish those last few Maskman translations
* Get those Liveman V2s out
* Finish a little secret project
* Get a date wit Mori Megumi

Jetman (I worked on it and yet I have not seen it!)

Zyuranger

Help Shir finish secret project.

Mad Skillz
I want to be able to finish Poitrine by sometime in 2013 - just so I can say I've watched at least one show from every major franchise out there. Though I'd love to find more of the Fushigi Comedy shows, that's proving to be very difficult.

Would like to change his avatar
Though I'd love to find more of the Fushigi Comedy shows, that's proving to be very difficult.

The Fushigi Comedy I'd like to see is Hadogumi. I had a couple of episodes on tape when I was a kid, and it looks like a weird show, kids pursuing a masked villain who's out to frame kids for stuff. I also remember having Morimori Bokkun toys, and am curious about that show, too.

What sucks about the Fushigi Comedy shows is that Toei Channel actually did once air quite a few them, but I don't think anybody bothered recording or uploading them -- I don't know if people really knew about Toei Channel at the time. And now Toei Channel's on a kick of just airing stuff from the big franchises, so I don't know if they'd bother airing them again. For now, it seems the only chance to see any of these shows is to buy the big Ishimori DVD box set that has the first episode of each of the shows he was behind -- and who'd want to pay $400 for that?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
My Toku resolutions...are to get started on watching the following:

80's Sentai:
-Liveman
-Flashman
-Maskman
-Turboranger
-Sun Vulcan
-Bioman

90's Sentai:
-Kakuranger
-Zyuranger
-Caaaaranger!
-Megaranger
-Ohranger
-Gingaman

Kamen Rider:
-Amazon
-Stronger
-X
-V3
-Sky Rider

always henshining'
i have to watch Kuuga it is the only Heisei show i didnt but keep delaying.
as for Sentai i plan on watching Fiveman and Carranger.

Ramen Kider
I intend to watch:

• Liveman
  • Ohranger
  • Gingaman
  • Shinkenger
  • Changeman (re-watch)
  • Hurricanger (re-watch)
  • Kamen Rider Agito
  • Kamen Rider Fourze
  • Madan Senki Ryukendo

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I gotta finish Liveman in 2013. I just gotta, I'm like halfway through but keep gettin distracted. I also want to finish an Ultraman series, probably the original Ultraman series but also Tiga.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I am going to watch more Sentai. I have only finished one Sentai series, that being Shinkenger. I'd also like to watch some more Showa KR series and catch a couple of more obscure series out there.