Mad Skillz
I've been thinking this would be a neat way to get some discussion going and get people watching more tokusatsu. The way it works is there would be an assigned series to watch (first one is already picked, months after would be voted on) and anyone who wants to watch and take part in the discussion would watch two episodes a day for a month or so, would give people a few days they can skip if anything comes up. If there's enough people interested in doing so, I'd like to start perhaps this coming Friday. The series I'd like to have be the first watch is Akumaizer 3, relatively short compared to most tokusatsu. It'll be raw, but I'm sure that won't bother most people.

Actually back this time
Well, sign me up. I've been meaning to watch Akumaizer 3 for ages now. This'll totally give me that motivation to actually do it... so yeah. :D

Mad Skillz
Are the raws good?
They're not super-HD or anything, but they're clear and the quality is just fine so you won't have any problems making out detail or anything.

Well, sign me up. I've been meaning to watch Akumaizer 3 for ages now. This'll totally give me that motivation to actually do it... so yeah. :D
Hot damn!

It's over 8,000!
If the raws aren't blocks from a resolution less than 480p, I'm in this. :D

Banned
Will the series of the month ever be one that has subs?
Or will you guys make me learn Japanese to particpate?

Mad Skillz
Will the series of the month ever be one that has subs?
Or will you guys make me learn Japanese to particpate?

Haha, well that would depend on what wins the vote for January, but I'll try to look for series that can be found subbed as well.