[Anime] Tokurei Sochi Dantai Stella Jo-Gakuin Kōtō-ka C3-Bu

レイモン (雷蒙)
bh4r.jpg
The english subtitle as Preferential Measure Organization Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3 and also known by the abbreviation C3-Bu. It will be adapted into an anime television series that will debut in July 4, 2013.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIMAIWsPQUM"]特例措置団体ステラ女学院高等科C3部 Trailer[/ame]

Link
特例措置団体ステラ女学院高等科C3部

Last edited:
Zakutor Slasher Best
Tokurei Sochi Dantai Stella Jo-Gakuin Kōtō-ka C3-Bu P.V. Thoughts!

I was not looking forward to it until I saw the Promotional Video, now I just MAY want to check it out! :)

Lurker
First Girls und Panzer, now this. What is with this "cute girls and military games" thing going on?

Lurker
i wished western shows had titles this long and confusing, i don't think the JP folks or even the creators themselves could remember correctly the title of their show without have a note or two...

Lurker
i wished western shows had titles this long and confusing, i don't think the JP folks or even the creators themselves could remember correctly the title of their show without have a note or two...

and I thought Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai was the longest anime title I've heard. But then all kinds of things started popping up, including Snafu's proper full name and stuff...

レイモン (雷蒙)
There's some of the anime titles were long like Oreimo, Onii-chan, Mondaiji, Oreshura, WataMote, etc...

Another Climax
Honestly I love this series, it has action via the survival games and comedy from a group of weird young girls one of whom has a overactive imagination on par with that of certain main characters from early 90s television.

Pretty much this, Majestic Prince and Blood Lad are the only things I'll probably follow this period.