Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

I assume J was talking the picture. Otherwise I don't know why he's not in the shot. Also don't know why Jin isn't in suit. Please god don't tell me him and J were left out of the final fight. Gobusters would pull that ****.
Wouldn't surprise me if the Buddyroids (including J) got incapacitated (explains why the core three aren't Powered Custom, as well as Stag Buster's absence) and Masato got forcibly demorphed, or even had his avatar destroyed (that would explain the lack of injuries, especially if that's the real Masato and not an avatar).

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Isn't leaving out extras team members in the final battle a bit of a tradition for sentai/ PR?

I thought that was a thing for most seasons...

I don't know about that; this isn't the 70's to the mid-2000's anymore in which they can get away with something like killing off heroes.

Why not? If only they move Sentai back into a primetime slot......:redface2:

Isn't leaving out extras team members in the final battle a bit of a tradition for sentai/ PR?

More or less. After AbareKiller, who was out for obvious reasons, only Geki Violet and Chopper were out of any main action in the finale (and people were mad about it).
One could say Gosei Knight too, but he wasn't useless like them.

So they can watch it get even lower ratings? Why are you trying to Leno Sentai?

Not like 12:00 PM, but like 7/7:30 for both shows. It was like that in the past, and having it come back as a family show than one geared much younger would do it wonders. Then again, Korra plays at 11 and had a suicide and the bloodbending.....

Avatar TLA was on primetime and it was great family show as well, not to mention what could be done for Sentai and Rider today....:eyebrow:

Primetime isn't as bad as one would think and since parents have the capital, why not make it for a wide age range as well and draw the parents in as well? Why are these companies so resistant on making money from people?