Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

They just finished filming the finale today.

tumblr_mgfc1yc9Xz1qj1g9ao1_500.jpg

Peek a Boo!
One of the production staff (I can't remember if it was Takebe?) said that significant changes had been made to the story over the course of the show. The original story was supposed to involve Date dying, Maki being written out much earlier than he was, and Ankh being the final villain of the show, among other things. They didn't mention why the changes were made, but it seems to be for reasons like Date being unexpectedly popular with viewers, rather than OOO having problems. Maybe Toei did intervene in the show, but if they did, it doesn't feel quite so obvious as it does with Go-Busters

I can remember the rumor about Date originally being written out earlier in the series. As for the rest, where did you get that info?

Lurker
That's really sad actually.

It's always sad to see the cast of a certain series go after they finished filming. The casts of series like Shinkenger & Gokaiger departing after filming their main series were the most saddest to people like myself, IMO.

I assume J was talking the picture. Otherwise I don't know why he's not in the shot. Also don't know why Jin isn't in suit. Please god don't tell me him and J were left out of the final fight. Gobusters would pull that ****.

Some kind of Beast mode
It's always sad to see the cast of a certain series go after they finished filming. The casts of series like Shinkenger & Gokaiger departing after filming their main series were the most saddest to people like myself, IMO.

The exact same for me man.

I hope the voice actors for the buddyroids will do a cameo just like in Go-onger