Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

The Emperor of the Last Empire
I hope it won't be destroyed as easily as other types in the series.

if it's for the sake of debut the new megazord on Go-busters' side, then i'm pretty sure it will get beaten up. Destroy, idk, but beaten up? most likely. but this won't be the one-time gimmick, that's what i'm pretty sure.

It's gonna be "Aries Zodiarts" all over again... (new strong enemy but shortly defeated by the hero's new form/upgrade)

KUNGFU INSANITY!!!
So so glad about that. Although the (I'm assuming) pointless frog will make its way in the series, that is way better than it being introduced in the show. I feel like the intro for it would be just as crappy as mysticrunners, but since it's a movie mech its irrelevance can slide..since it's from a movie.

Doesn't movie-exclusive mechas always seem to find a way into t6he show? Shinkenger, Go-Onger, Gekiranger, Goseiger...

Easy Alpha and Beta Types.
Go-Buster Oh for Gamma Types
And now a new type? Maybe a Zeta/Omega Type. Maybe recurring or just a new type will be really hard? <3

Oh my, is this going to be a 'I am the Alpha and the Omega'?

Some kind of Beast mode
Doesn't movie-exclusive mechas always seem to find a way into t6he show? Shinkenger, Go-Onger, Gekiranger, Goseiger...

Yes..I actually said that exactly. But at least this way it would be rarely shown, as opposed to a pointless mecha introduced in the show first, which would be used often.

Welcome
Discuss that in the talk-up thread.This is the rumor/scans/things that haven't aired thread.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I did NOT just hear the Beetle Buster swear! That is so wrong!

If any character's gonna have a potty mouth, it's Masato, isn't it.

I take it you're referring to Masato apparently saying "oh ****" (in English) during the latest episode. I haven't re-watched that scene yet, but why would he say it in English? :sly: The Japanese equivalent has been used in Sentai before ...

Lurker
I did NOT just hear the Beetle Buster swear! That is so wrong!

At least his english sounds a lot better than how it did back in Magiranger :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=311EWISjV1g"]Ozu Makito speaking english - YouTube[/ame]

will there be a 6Th go buster

Who knows. I would say no, since they've already used the gold and silver colours that they usually reserve for the extra guys, but the Legend Mobirates has sound files for Go-busters, similar to the "Gokaiger?" for Gokai Silver and it's not used for the Stag, Beet or J keys. It could just be a sound file they decided not to use, or..

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
I'm pretty sure Gai will go crazy. He'll be like:
"OMG! TSUBASA. Oh, you aren't? Different Ranger? Oh okay. WAIT. TWO KEYS?! ZOMFG. IT'S THE GO-ON WINGS ALL OVER AGAIN. DOUBLERANGER"