Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Some kind of Beast mode
That chest is ugly as ****...like suspiciously ugly. There must be a motif behind the blandness..there has to be.

The rest of it isn't great either, but at this point that's fully expected.

so, the two beetle megazords are already with the good guys. so, the only candidate left for the stolen blueprint is the frog megazord. make sense since it is pretty much supposed to be unmanned in the first place.

Didn't you see the next episode preview? There'll be an enemy white(?) Beetle Megazord in addition to the ones used by Gold and Silver. Also, the frog is Buster Vehicle 00, not 04 (which was the stolen one).

Minato Ascending
so, the two beetle megazords are already with the good guys. so, the only candidate left for the stolen blueprint is the frog megazord. make sense since it is pretty much supposed to be unmanned in the first place.

Well, in next episode's preview, we can clearly see a Megazord that resembles CB-04's zord form, so it's obvious that it is the Megazord the Vaglass used the blueprint to construct. The Frog Mech (FS-00) will be reserved for the summer movie.

Some kind of Beast mode
Well, in next episode's preview, we can clearly see a Megazord that resembles CB-04's zord form, so it's obvious that it is the Megazord the Vaglass used the blueprint to construct. The Frog Mech (FS-00) will be reserved for the summer movie.

So so glad about that. Although the (I'm assuming) pointless frog will make its way in the series, that is way better than it being introduced in the show. I feel like the intro for it would be just as crappy as mysticrunners, but since it's a movie mech its irrelevance can slide..since it's from a movie.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I hope there will be, but I'm not incredibly certain if it'd fit in the way they're doing it- unless Enter becomes the sixth, or something...

There's nothing definative yet, but the best I could think of is a black armored commando-type Ranger. If Enter does become #6, though, maybe the fact that he wears white & chose white as a central theme for his BC-04 copy means that he'll be white?

While writing this, I just came up with a great one- What if Enter creates his own Ranger tech to combat the Rangers? He's already built a zord, so why not build a whole system?

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
While writing this, I just came up with a great one- What if Enter creates his own Ranger tech to combat the Rangers? He's already built a zord, so why not build a whole system?

I dig this. Sounds so Nejiranger, but like, another level of it.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
haha, didn't realized the white one. it looks seriously resembles the other vagrass...but...that just it, right? it's just the robot form, right? tune in next week...

now that i think about it, can't they like doing the same transport thing into the hyperspace? they need a marker, right? can't they built a marker of their own and let the enemy suck some enetron, having the marker suck in into the hyperspace, and then send the go-busters into the hyperspace?

Minato Ascending
haha, didn't realized the white one. it looks seriously resembles the other vagrass...but...that just it, right? it's just the robot form, right? tune in next week...

This new Megazord does look similar to other Megazords, but you can tell its different because of its stag horn on its head, and (according to the sub) GoBusterOh's weapons don't have the same effectiveness as they do against other ordinary Megazords. I'm excited about this, because it did take Enter several episodes to get all the right components to build it, and I hope it won't be destroyed as easily as other types in the series.

Last edited:
Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
Easy Alpha and Beta Types.
Go-Buster Oh for Gamma Types
And now a new type? Maybe a Zeta/Omega Type. Maybe recurring or just a new type will be really hard? <3