Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Who you gonna call?
I reccomendto read the "Never Trust a Title" and "10-Minute Retirement" tropes to further understand why one must be skeptical when an episode title like that pops up.

And Beet J Stag is like a kid-friendly version of Bender.

If I recall correctly, she blames him for the "overheating" personality and doesn't excuse his actions during it.
Lazy is of the opinion that if a hero commits a mistake or has a fault (like Ryuji, his overheating personality is not his fault and works hard to keep it under control) it's unworthy of being a hero and must be removed of a show or even die.

You Need A Mint
We see more of Go-Buster Beet's artillery today. Plus I think Yoko and J, might get more acquainted one another on this mission.

Lurker
Episode 21 of Go-Busters will mark the 1,800th Super Sentai episode (if you're counting episode 0 of Turboranger, then it would be episode 20 of Go-Busters instead). :buttrock: :castlerock:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
EpcNS.jpg

No you ARE always right. :coolshades:
b8a1f34a-95d4-4ee6-80e9-afcf50cba588.gif

I reccomendto read the "Never Trust a Title" and "10-Minute Retirement" tropes to further understand why one must be skeptical when an episode title like that pops up.
*foams at the mouth* Tv Tropes...all my...hate...

And Beet J Stag is like a kid-friendly version of Bender.
Wha-That-What? That makes no sense. Get out! Leave! You've lost the right to be in front of my face.

Who you gonna call?
Wha-That-What? That makes no sense. Get out! Leave! You've lost the right to be in front of my face.
¿Qué?

I'm not saying it like it was a bad thing! :laugh:

Now I'm thinking... If there is finally a Vs. movie with Gokaiger I wonder how will J react to Gai in the sense that I'm not seeing him taking lightly that somebody else is using his color and/or Ranger Keys.