Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Who you gonna call?
He thinks he's the smartest and always right. Even Gorisaki said he was patronizing (yes, that was pointed out to him, but he still does it.) I'll probably post more about this on the main discussion thread.
Are we really watching the same series? When has Ryuji acted like that? I've never noticed such behaviour from him. :eyebrow:

read: if you've seen any Sentai from the last five years
Or more. But my point stands, if you know how this works you know well that being a core member practically guarantees your survival these days.

If you're a sixth, however...

I don't do sense
Wait a sec, she was talking about Ryuji being a self-important douche?
I honestly thought she was talking about Hiromu because the alternative makes it seem like lazycoconut doesn't even watch the show at all.

Some kind of Beast mode
I honestly thought she was talking about Hiromu because the alternative makes it seem like lazycoconut doesn't even watch the show at all.

Yea..maybe she got her names mixed up. That has to be it.

If I recall correctly, she blames him for the "overheating" personality and doesn't excuse his actions during it.

Lurker
If you know how this works you know well that being a core member practically guarantees your survival these days.

If you're a sixth, however...

But most of the time, nothing bad has happened to the 6th's. The only 6th's that have died throughout their series & have stayed dead so far are DragonRanger, TimeFire, & AbareKiller (you could also count Magishine, but he had been revived).

Professional Chef and Entertainer
People is just jumping to conclusions just by reading the title of an episode. We don't have a summary about that episode, just the title.

If you're realistic and cynical you know well Ryuji won't go anywhere.

you don't know, death is unpredictable, it could happen to anyone. but if it isn't death, then why would he leave?

Nice post!!
He won't. It'll probalby be one of those "bawwww so-and-so is leaving oh wait no he can stay now" episodes. It is more likely to function as a focus ep than anything else.

Minato Ascending
He won't. It'll probalby be one of those "bawwww so-and-so is leaving oh wait no he can stay now" episodes. It is more likely to function as a focus ep than anything else.

I'm sure it has something to do with Ryuji's new-found passion for his dream as an engineer. Perhaps he decided that he couldn't wait for Varglass to be defeated, so he left Go-busters instead. But by the end of the episode, he'll be back as Blue Buster.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I'm sure it has something to do with Ryuji's new-found passion for his dream as an engineer. Perhaps he decided that he couldn't wait for Varglass to be defeated, so he left Go-busters instead. But by the end of the episode, he'll be back as Blue Buster.

Maybe he'll become a hobo in the woods like J

They seem to be playing J as some sort of alcoholic, which I think is a strange choice for a kids' show