Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

They just finished filming the finale today.

tumblr_mgfc1yc9Xz1qj1g9ao1_500.jpg

UkiyaSeed

Peek a Boo!
One of the production staff (I can't remember if it was Takebe?) said that significant changes had been made to the story over the course of the show. The original story was supposed to involve Date dying, Maki being written out much earlier than he was, and Ankh being the final villain of the show, among other things. They didn't mention why the changes were made, but it seems to be for reasons like Date being unexpectedly popular with viewers, rather than OOO having problems. Maybe Toei did intervene in the show, but if they did, it doesn't feel quite so obvious as it does with Go-Busters

I can remember the rumor about Date originally being written out earlier in the series. As for the rest, where did you get that info?

Loghorn

Lurker
That's really sad actually.

It's always sad to see the cast of a certain series go after they finished filming. The casts of series like Shinkenger & Gokaiger departing after filming their main series were the most saddest to people like myself, IMO.

I assume J was talking the picture. Otherwise I don't know why he's not in the shot. Also don't know why Jin isn't in suit. Please god don't tell me him and J were left out of the final fight. Gobusters would pull that ****.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
It's always sad to see the cast of a certain series go after they finished filming. The casts of series like Shinkenger & Gokaiger departing after filming their main series were the most saddest to people like myself, IMO.

The exact same for me man.

Digifiend

I assume J was talking the picture. Otherwise I don't know why he's not in the shot. Also don't know why Jin isn't in suit. Please god don't tell me him and J were left out of the final fight. Gobusters would pull that ****.
Wouldn't surprise me if the Buddyroids (including J) got incapacitated (explains why the core three aren't Powered Custom, as well as Stag Buster's absence) and Masato got forcibly demorphed, or even had his avatar destroyed (that would explain the lack of injuries, especially if that's the real Masato and not an avatar).

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Isn't leaving out extras team members in the final battle a bit of a tradition for sentai/ PR?

I thought that was a thing for most seasons...

Goty

Isn't leaving out extras team members in the final battle a bit of a tradition for sentai/ PR?

More or less. After AbareKiller, who was out for obvious reasons, only Geki Violet and Chopper were out of any main action in the finale (and people were mad about it).
One could say Gosei Knight too, but he wasn't useless like them.

Bigdog

So they can watch it get even lower ratings? Why are you trying to Leno Sentai?

Not like 12:00 PM, but like 7/7:30 for both shows. It was like that in the past, and having it come back as a family show than one geared much younger would do it wonders. Then again, Korra plays at 11 and had a suicide and the bloodbending.....

Avatar TLA was on primetime and it was great family show as well, not to mention what could be done for Sentai and Rider today....:eyebrow:

Primetime isn't as bad as one would think and since parents have the capital, why not make it for a wide age range as well and draw the parents in as well? Why are these companies so resistant on making money from people?