Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Henshin a Go-Go!!
gobusters189a.jpg

FUCKING YYYYYYYYEEESSS!!:sparta!:

Last edited:
Who you gonna call?
Who's "we"? I can't really give a care about said topic; rather go back to talking about the recent summaries.
Of course I'm not talking for everybody here, but as you can see the common agreement here is that Lazy has really slipped it with this one.

She can't come and proclaim that Ryuji is a self-important douche when all his characterization so far goes in the complete opposite direction and even Masato has pointed that Ryuji's weak point was precisely that he gives more importance to everybody else's well being rather than his own. At least she could give some back up to that, if not she must be ready to people raise their eyebrows at her.:eyebrow:

And lastly, this post serves as an additional series discussion post too. Anything about Go-Busters can be debated her even if you're right in that the new summaries should be the main theme right now. Then again...

i'm still wondering, will blue buster die in this episode?
People is just jumping to conclusions just by reading the title of an episode. We don't have a summary about that episode, just the title.

If you're realistic and cynical you know well Ryuji won't go anywhere.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
She can't come and proclaim that Ryuji is a self-important douche when all his characterization so far goes in the complete opposite direction and even Masato has pointed that Ryuji's weak point was precisely that he gives more importance to everybody else's well being rather than his own. At least she could give some back up to that, if not she must be ready to people raise their eyebrows at her.:eyebrow:

He thinks he's the smartest and always right. Even Gorisaki said he was patronizing (yes, that was pointed out to him, but he still does it.) I'll probably post more about this on the main discussion thread.

And lastly, this post serves as an additional series discussion post too. Anything about Go-Busters can be debated her even if you're right in that the new summaries should be the main theme right now. Then again...

What new summaries? They're episode titles. All we know is we're getting Buster Hercules (which we knew anyway) and a Ryuuji-focused ep. We'll have actual summaries within the next week.

People is just jumping to conclusions just by reading the title of an episode. We don't have a summary about that episode, just the title.

read: if you've seen any Sentai from the last five years

The new Tendou Souji
Of course I'm not talking for everybody here, but as you can see the common agreement here is that Lazy has really slipped it with this one.

Common between the people who actually care about it.

Anything about Go-Busters can be debated her

In that case, let's talk about Yellow Buster's forehead. :loltongue:
Someone is gonna hate me for that, I just know it.

As Lazy said, or if you've just seen a good amount of sentai prior to it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
In that case, let's talk about Yellow Buster's forehead. :loltongue:
Someone is gonna hate me for that, I just know it.

*quietly ships Yoko with Go-on Black*

As Lazy said, or if you've just seen a good amount of sentai prior to it.

That's true, but prior to Geki or so there was at least a chance of a hero actually dying ...