Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Minato Ascending
I don't see how anyone can view Ryuji as a self-important douche. :sly:

Me neither. However, if examples can be cited of Ryuji's self-importance I won't mind giving him another look, but I just can't think of any one particular instance where he behaves this way.

Other than in Bioman where the original Bio-yellow was killed and she had to be replaced, has there been another sentai series where we had a ranger get replaced halfway in the show?

That title with Blue-Buster leaving sounds kind of ominous.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Other than in Bioman where the original Bio-yellow was killed and she had to be replaced, has there been another sentai series where we had a ranger get replaced halfway in the show?

The original Miss America, Battle Cossack, and VulEagle were all replaced. Ki Ranger I took a break from the show and then returned. But I think Bioman was the last time.

The episode where Kirihiko left W was titled "Goodbye Nazca" but then I can't see something like that happening in this show ...

:O_O:Dark Busters...
I couldn't be less interested to be honest, he is such an unlikeable character that at this stage it honestly does not bother me what happens to him.

I did like that scene from ... was it episode 3 or 4? Where Enter tries to show Messiah a simulation of giant Megazords stomping on the Busters. I know it's not gonna happen, but that's what I'd like for Ryuji in ep21. :castlerock:
But hey at least he ain't a chick! *high five*

Who you gonna call?
He is not nice. He's a self-important douche.
Could you please elaborate why do you think that way about him or we must assume that it's another one of your baseless, irrational, out-of-nowhere judgement of character?

The new Tendou Souji
or we must assume that it's another one of your baseless, irrational, out-of-nowhere judgement of character?

Who's "we"? I can't really give a care about said topic; rather go back to talking about the recent summaries.

Some kind of Beast mode
Out of the main three Busters, Ryuji is the one who seems to be getting the most focus episodes, and it annoys me. He is a pain in the arse, he's the only character I don't enjoy. I wish he were actually going to go away in episode 21 but, of course, he won't ... :disappoin

Idk coco, lol your vibes towards Ryuuji is like saying Enter is a kind loving character. I'm not sure how your character interpretation works where how you make such a selfless character seem like a douche.

I do agree the others need more character eps, but they'll get them. It's natural Ryuuji gets more since he is the oldest, so he was more aware of what was going on around him ever since the accident. So going back to him every so often to recollect good times and bad times makes sense.

The more I analyze Go-busters the more stuff I realize we should be grateful for. For one, the story isn't centered around Red. Everything is actually pretty equal for the most part.

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
iaza11410525185500.png

Professional Chef and Entertainer

i'm still wondering, will blue buster die in this episode?