Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Minato Ascending
Out of the main three Busters, Ryuji is the one who seems to be getting the most focus episodes, and it annoys me. He is a pain in the arse, he's the only character I don't enjoy. I wish he were actually going to go away in episode 21 but, of course, he won't ... :disappoin

I don't see why you dislike Ryuji this much, because after that episode in which he overheated and almost punched Yoko due to loss of his sanity, he has been nothing but nice and even selfless (as seen in ep. 17). Are you still harboring that hatred against him from ep. 5?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't see why you dislike Ryuji this much, because after that episode in which he overheated and almost punched Yoko due to loss of his sanity, he has been nothing but nice and even selfless (as seen in ep. 17). Are you still harboring that hatred against him from ep. 5?

I don't know to be honest, I have been known to hold irrational grudges against characters for a whole series :sweat: He just strikes me as arrogant for some reason. He is so full of himself, but not in an amusing or interesting way like Masato and J. If I met someone like that in the real world I'd want to punch him.

It's been all the way back since Bioman that we last had a Ranger replaced mid-season. I get a hunch this episode might be based around Ryuji doing a "ten-minute retirement", possibly based on Masato's speech about his not pursuing his dream.

Minato Ascending
I don't know to be honest, I have been known to hold irrational grudges against characters for a whole series :sweat: He just strikes me as arrogant for some reason. He is so full of himself, but not in an amusing or interesting way like Masato and J. If I met someone like that in the real world I'd want to punch him.

It's been all the way back since Bioman that we last had a Ranger replaced mid-season. I get a hunch this episode might be based around Ryuji doing a "ten-minute retirement", possibly based on Masato's speech about his not pursuing his dream.

Well, Ryuji has always struck me as someone who a bit mild-mannered compared to his other two more hot-tempered comrades, and quite frankly I don't see any arrogance from him. The worst thing about him is that he can come off as somewhat bland and uninteresting, except when he overheats and turned into a jackass who seems to be the polar opposite of Ryuji's personality. However, after Jin Masato's introduction, I think Ryuji has developed into a character who is becoming more than two-dimensional, because he is stepping out and actually think about his own aspirations and not just be someone else's "big brother". I hope the episode about his "retirement" from Go-busters will continue this route.

I couldn't be less interested to be honest, he is such an unlikeable character that at this stage it honestly does not bother me what happens to him.

I did like that scene from ... was it episode 3 or 4? Where Enter tries to show Messiah a simulation of giant Megazords stomping on the Busters. I know it's not gonna happen, but that's what I'd like for Ryuji in ep21. :castlerock:

Well I could dislike Hiromu for being a jerk, but I don't. Since he always comes off as blunt. However at least he's been honest to where he doesn't sugarcoat it. Like that time he gave that mechanic alot of grief for making a serious mistake. But it was also there that Hiromu learned that it was not just the three of them fighting Vaglass, but the entire EMC in their own way. Thus I can respect him for speaking his mind.

Unless a future episode title is revealed to be "Something Really Godawful Happens to Red Buster", I think Hiromu's here to stay :laugh:

Ryuji feels like Kobayashi's pet character to me - rather like Mako was in Shinkenger or Yuuri in Timeranger. I think that's why he rubs me up the wrong way. (I like Yuuri, sure, but I did get the "creator's pet" vibe from her.)

Banned
Out of the main three Busters, Ryuji is the one who seems to be getting the most focus episodes, and it annoys me. He is a pain in the arse, he's the only character I don't enjoy. I wish he were actually going to go away in episode 21 but, of course, he won't ... :disappoin

You are always saying how you think nice people are great in these shows, and then when you get some one that is there like a big brother figure AND STILL has issues he needs to resolve character wise.. You don't like him.. Priceless :anime:

You are always saying how you think nice people are great in these shows, and then when you get some one that is there like a big brother figure AND STILL has issues he needs to resolve character wise.. You don't like him.. Priceless :anime:

He is not nice. He's a self-important douche.

I will say this for Kobayashi though, at least her episode titles usually bear some relevance to what happens in the episode. Unlike, say, Goseiger (I'm sorry) where episodes would have titles like "Over the Rainbow" or "Ecstatic Eri" that had very little to do with what happened in them

I don't do sense
Him being a self-important douche is not presented as a positive trait though.
On the contrary.