Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Here's the text that comes with the pic:

Any idea what it's saying? When running a Google Translate, saw the term "Black Phosphorus"...

Beet Buster and Beet J Stag, new Ranger(senshi)'s dual appearance
The additional ranger's partner/buddyroid appears, Gobus style!?
We see that he calls Chief Kuroki "Kurorin" in a familiar manner. The two of them must be hiding an astonishing secret.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure Kurorin (also read as Kokurin aka Black Phosphorus) is Kuroki's nickname, not a new element. Someone better at Japanese than I am verify?

I liked him when he wasn't a god

Unintentionally!

I was wrong about Beet Buster being Kuroki, but if he is Ryuji's senpai, that still means he must be a bit older than the Busters. Also looks like I was right that the cast size is because Toei wants to save money on actors, half the heroes are robots and one of them will apparently not appear out of suit. I wonder if he's going to turn out to have been cyborg-ized like Barizorg, or something like Shurikenger? Didn't think Toei would go that route right after Gokaiger, but then Sid was not actually a Ranger

Last edited:
one of them will apparently not appear out of suit.

There is nothing about Beet not having an actor play him on sanshiki. It sounds like jefusion is misunderstanding that french website commenting on toei being able to keep Beet's casting a secret so well.

There is nothing about Beet not having an actor play him on sanshiki. It sounds like jefusion is misunderstanding that french website commenting on toei being able to keep Beet's casting a secret so well.

I wouldn't mind an arc with everyone guessing as to who he is. Alternatively they could pull something about his human body being stuck in the subspace or something, but then that does sound a bit too close to Gokaiger

Sounds like BeetBuster is on some geezer status if Ryuuji used to admire him.

Ryuji's like...50.

Ryuji's 28! IIRC Date was supposed to be 32 and he wasn't exactly drawing his pension, so ... :laugh: