Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Ore, Sanjou!
no, what he means is that they both have a Morphin Blaster, as in there are two, one for each.

that's the normal pattern for duos introduced after the initial series rangers. the Gouraigers each had a Gourai Changer, Go-On Green and Go-On Black both had a Shift Changer, and both of the Go-On Wings had a Wing Trigger, just for recent examples.

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
Don't think there's a need for two morphers if they only morph together.

Is there a possibility of a super mode being released this year? I don't know when we generally get the rumors/info for this kind of stuff, but considering we've known about Beet buster and Stag buster for months, I figured we would have that info by now.

Ore, Sanjou!
Don't think there's a need for two morphers if they only morph together.

it was never said that they would, that's only an assumption that honestly doesn't have any concrete proof to back it up. besides, it's just improper for a ranger not to have a changer or transformation device of some sort. that's how super sentai works

also, there have already been scans showing both Beet Buster and Beet J Stag having a Morphin Blaster

scaled.php

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Here's the text that comes with the pic:

ビートバスターとビート・J・スタッグの新戦士揃い踏み。
追加戦士1体につき相棒のバディロイドも登場するのがゴーバス流!?
黒木長官を「黒リン」と呼ぶ等馴れ馴れしい態度を見せるが、
この2人には驚くべき秘密が隠されており・・・。

Any idea what it's saying? When running a Google Translate, saw the term "Black Phosphorus"...

You Need A Mint
Here's the text that comes with the pic:

Any idea what it's saying? When running a Google Translate, saw the term "Black Phosphorus"...

Assortment of new tread warrior · J · stag beat and beat Buster.
It also appears that the flow Gobasu buddy buddy Lloyd of one body per additional soldier! ?
The over-familiar attitude, etc. is referred to as "black phosphorus" the Secretary of Kuroki,
Two people are in this amazing secret is hidden ·

That's what I got.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Stag looks like some kind of stalker. Beet is all "sup y'all I'm in a tree" :laugh: These two look like they could be unintentionally hilarious. I'm already sure I'm going to love them