Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Everyone is forgetting that the whole rumor about Beet and Stag swapping armor to transform is now confirmed to be false. I mean Stag is right there and he's not missing armor.

It wasn't a rumor, it was in the same toyguide that revealed the two Busters and their Buddyroid in the first place. But, yes, looks like it isn't happening.

I'm now wondering if Silver will end up as a different character? Or maybe Gold will get some kind of armored form when the Buddyroid "Casts Off"?

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
It wasn't a rumor, it was in the same toyguide that revealed the two Busters and their Buddyroid in the first place. But, yes, looks like it isn't happening.

I'm now wondering if Silver will end up as a different character?

Didn't the same scans confirm that Stag Buster is Beet J Stag? That would be the most likely reason for his name to be, well, Beet J Stag

Didn't the same scans confirm that Stag Buster is Beet J Stag? That would be the most likely reason for his name to be, well, Beet J Stag

I know that, but it also showed that they had a combined transformation gimmick, which is clearly not happening in the series as shown there. So, something changed.

They might have changed more things too. At this point, I won't be surprised if Silver is a separate character who just shares a Buddyroid with Gold.

Not saying that it's likely to happen, just saying that it seems they changed things from the original toy material.

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
I know that, but it also showed that they had a combined transformation gimmick, which is clearly not happening in the series as shown there. So, something changed.

They might have changed more things too. At this point, I won't be surprised if Silver is a separate character who just shares a Buddyroid with Gold.

Yea, I'm leaving room for that option too. I feel like Toei eventually wants a "6th" girl to have a "best for last" debut for once instead of as a sidekick like in Go-onger. Just to see how audiences would take it.

There's still room for an actual 6th member also, so it wouldn't matter. That I can see being the commander.

Ore, Sanjou!
can i doubt beet is Commander?

judging from this picture:

midokoro9_1.jpg

why wud he transform and stand on the tree :eek:

arasuji7.jpg

source: toei

you'll also notice that he's neither wearing a different uniform nor a harness with a Transpod like the other Go-Busters, which this week's ep seems to show that they need to wear when transforming

What if they're keeping Beet's identity a secret for a while and just haven't announced the actor?If Kuroki's Beet, I'm gonna go eat another baby.

I actually had recently suggested the whole secret identity thing, and it's plausible, as the commander never mentioned a new buster and buddyroid, and he hasn't been known to keep secrets from them so far

When you gotta stand on a tree, you gotta stand on a tree :laugh:

I love Stag Buster's pose there, like "sup y'all, just chillin' in a tree"

well, beetles often live on trees, after all

yes, they did, and scans have been released showing Beet J Stag wielding a Morphin Blaster, which pretty further confirms him as Stag Buster since it's clearly not normal for a Buddyroid to use Buster Gear, as they're typically designed to be used in conjunction with the Buster Vehicles, and not fight on their own unless they have to

on a different note, it looks like Beet Buster and Stag will appear next week, but not do battle, since we're really only seeing them in the forest in the previews, rather than in the city fighting against the Metaroid

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
and for one more thing, I'm gonna debunk the whole idea of Beet J Stag's armor equipping to Beet Buster

RYnBw.jpg

take a look. you'll notice that the truth of the matter is that the armor on Beet Buster is only modeled after that of his Buddyroid, rather than the same. in fact, none of Stag's parts transfer to Beet Buster, because none of them actually match up completely

Welcome
Beet J Stag looks like he can be a Kamen Rider...In fact, that wouldn't be bad...

KAMEN RIDER BEET J STAG!

Yea, I'm leaving room for that option too. I feel like Toei eventually wants a "6th" girl to have a "best for last" debut for once instead of as a sidekick like in Go-onger. Just to see how audiences would take it.
Ha ha! Ohhh that's a good one.
and for one more thing, I'm gonna debunk the whole idea of Beet J Stag's armor equipping to Beet Buster
We came to that conclusion like 4 post above you.

Ore, Sanjou!
I was just showing legitimate proof that it was entirely a misconception and never something that was planned to happen, meaning that the Buddyroid transforms into Stag Buster without any parts coming off

I was just showing legitimate proof that it was entirely a misconception and never something that was planned to happen, meaning that the Buddyroid transforms into Stag Buster without any parts coming off

That's not the original toyline scan though. That's a newer one already for the tv show itself, so I don't see how you made any point that wasn't made by the tv show picture. Besides, it wasn't even an actual toy gimmick, so the parts didn't need to fit each other.

The original toyline scan clearly shows a dual henshin though:

(couldn't find a higher quality scan)
13005997.jpg

Anyway, the text which is still kind of readable there if you can read katakana mentions a "double mor(?)phing". Looking back at the other scans though, it doesn't seem to be an actual toy gimmick, so I guess it was a concept very easy to drop if they didn't feel like getting stuck with that limitation.

I think it's pretty obvious that it was intended at some point though if you look at the finished designs. The "similar" parts in Gold are mostly the ones completely absent from silver's ranger mode, while Silver keeps blue versions of the remaining ones even in Ranger mode, like the shoulder pads and metallic braces. IMO, this is just another case of Naomi Takebe / Kobayashi late storyline retooling.

Last edited: