Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters VS Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Talk Up, Ready...GO!!!!

Seriously, please, what is with her hair?
Can't say I noticed it. Don, on the other hand, definitely looked like he was wearing a blonde wig :sweat:

Pretty standard Sentai team-up film really. The current (at the time of filming) team gets all the focus. There's a complicated and easily avoided mix-up that causes the teams to fight. Sure there are little errors (should the Mobirates have shouted "Goraiger" rather than "Hurricaneger" when Ahim and Don Gokai-Changed into them?) but the main positive for me was that it showed that Super Hero Taisen thankfully hasn't spread the 'Kamen Rider crossover movie curse' onto Sentai.

Ryatta
I found the film overall pretty fun to watch, though it did seem like the fighting wen't on forever at the end.. almost taking up half the movie's running time. I like that the Gokaiger's are bad got resolved quickly even if it was almost the same plan as in Taisen with Decade.

The fights with the Red's tended to be good but everything else was just average. i think this film showed it's budget more then the others by reusing a lot of Gokaiger transformation footage and attacks for end battles quickly.. I don't remember actually seeing the Gokai Silver Gold costume outside of Special attack footage.. guess they wanted to impress with the mecha footage and transformations.

i did a full review my youtube page if anyone's interested :)

i think this film showed it's budget more then the others by reusing a lot of Gokaiger transformation footage
I don't really see what you mean by re-using transformation footage. Most of the Gokaiger transformations happened in-situ, mimicking the way the Go-Busters normally transformed. The one exception was the big group transformation, where they instead created a custom sequence for the Go-Busters that mimicked the style of the Gokaiger stock footage.

Ryatta
I don't really see what you mean by re-using transformation footage. Most of the Gokaiger transformations happened in-situ, mimicking the way the Go-Busters normally transformed. The one exception was the big group transformation, where they instead created a custom sequence for the Go-Busters that mimicked the style of the Gokaiger stock footage.

I was referring to the Gokai changes, TimeRanger, Sun Vulcan and the others (I can't remember all of them) there special changed mimicing the transformations of the original shows.. Though they might have been playing it as a running theme for the Go Buster group change at the end.. I'm not sure.. then again I'm not sure I'm actually explaining what I mean correctly either:).. you can sum it up as a ramble