Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters VS Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Talk Up, Ready...GO!!!!

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I just saw the RAW version of Go-Busters vs. Gokaiger. Well, even though I didn't pay attention to Go-Busters much, but I have to say the team-up was really kick-ass. I mean I almost thought that the Gokaigers really did turn to the dark side, but it turned out that it was part of their plan to get the Phantom Ranger Keys before the baddies did. The action was great, plus I cracked up at the Kyoryuger's cameo after Kyoryu Red did his epic New Sentai Hero cameo entrance all by himself and his team went AWOL.:laugh: The only part that griped me was that Escape appeared as like a sihouette even though she was destined to return later on in the show, but that's about it.

Overall, great team-up, nice work with the effects, and awesome job with the Mecha battles.

What does everyone else think about the film?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I really enjoyed this movie. It was great seeing the Gokaiger team back and the fights between them were awesome. Fukuzawa really did some great work in this and even the mech fights were pretty kick ass. Lots of great low-angle shots with plenty of miniatures. Not as epic as the first episode mech battles of Go-Busters but still good quality. I enjoyed the story for the most part, the drama in the middle involving the Go-Busters really made me feel for them, something that doesn't normally happen in these movies. And I was laughing hard during the Kyoryuger cameo. Good stuff indeed. One of my favorite team-ups in a while.

i was skipping through it, can someone explain if they actually explain how they get there powers back? (i did see gai drill out of the ground with the goggle v key's but i didn't know if that was relivent because i don't speak japanese), and do they say at the end if they give the key's back again or not?, of what little japanese i do know i hear something about being protecter's of earth, or something to that extent.

i was skipping through it, can someone explain if they actually explain how they get there powers back? (i did see gai drill out of the ground with the goggle v key's but i didn't know if that was relivent because i don't speak japanese), and do they say at the end if they give the key's back again or not?

Gai was on a fetch quest to get some ranger keys. Then in the end, Luka says they need to give it back before they set off to space again.

I enjoyed the movie for the most part, my main complaint is that Basco and Damaras got their asses handed to them a bit too quickly for my taste. It also seemed like a bit of a waste to bring Kei Hosogai back for like 5 seconds. Aaaaand I think my Basco fanboyism is showing. XD

Gai was on a fetch quest to get some ranger keys. Then in the end, Luka says they need to give it back before they set off to space again.

So they did explain the keys. That is my biggest problem with the movies alleviated. Thanks.

I swear I hear Makuu Space mentioned a couple of times. What was that about?

I find that rather annoying, i wanted them to keep there powers because there rather usless without them, and the rest aren't needed now that the gobusters and kyoryuger are around, plus it ruined a rather complicated project i worked on for 7 mounth's of gokaiger.

Lurker
I find that rather annoying, I wanted them to keep there powers because there rather useless without them, and the rest aren't needed now that the gobusters and kyoryuger are around, plus it ruined a rather complicated project I worked on for 7 mounth's of gokaiger.

You seem to forget that the powers of Goranger to Goseiger doesn't belong to the Gokaigers.