Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Dobutsu Sentai Gobusters - TALK UP!

One J is more than enough for all the sekais.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmH6-BHoQaY&list=FLWUi4wKHxGEZhRZK1hUwcWw&index=1[/ame]

So here you go! This is the Go-Busters you all wanted isn't it?! Wacky fun time Sentai instead of the pure awesome you god damn philistines couldn't comprehend when it was airing! You all just want the same recycled nonsense instead of something creative! Either way this movie was awesome and we no longer need Akibaranger because Go-Buster just did their job for them.

And of course YokoxHiromu...will never happen...not as long as I live...

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm surprise this exists in the first place considering Go-Busters is generally viewed as not really popular with the kiddies...

Anyway I'm with you on loving the masterpiece that was J Sentai J Buster Featuring the Go-Busters!

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The death of Green Hippopotamus was oscar worthy stuff man :p

I prefer the alternate universe's portrayal of the Gobusters more than the actual one and the cheesy clichés are what makes Sentai "Sentai" IMO. Gobusters should've been like this but it's cool that they're just doing it as a "What if?" instead.

Karate Bugman (cocoon)
I havent seen it yet but have you guys heard the opening theme by yukio yamagata, is AWESOME xD:buttrock:

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Wasn't expecting them to show the Dobutsu world the way they did but it was a pretty clever way of doing it.

We never saw Green Hippopotamus' mecha but the reasons for that are obvious. Was epsiode 37 around the point Dragon Ranger died then?

Find it interesting Pink Cat got to be in the final battle and yet Black Puma didn't. Weird.

I can't believe they actually paired Hiromu and Yoko, it freakin' made me cringe. like dude, this is the infamous forbidden teacher-student relationship you're talking about here! :laugh: and Hiromu mourning over Green's death in such an exaggerated manner was hilarious ****. then there's Kuroki and Ryuji acting like retards... =3=

Last edited:
I don't do sense
[quoe]dude, this is the infamous forbidden teacher-student relationship you're talking about here! [/quote]
It's okay if she's from space.