Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Dobutsu Sentai Gobusters - TALK UP!

I loved how this special is funny but yet retains a little bit of the Go-Busters seriousness with a very bittersweet ending.

Also that Roll Call, it was funnier than everything AkibaRanger has ever tried it yet.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
LOL @ Hiromu taking on the "screaming red" role in the Alt. Universe

Also that Roll Call, it was funnier than everything AkibaRanger has ever tried it yet.

err.. not that far i guess

1371469928442.gif

That was quite a refreshing angle on Go-busters.
I lol at Enter's actor being Kami-sama and at the alt. universe Hiromu and Ryuuji being hot-blooded teachers.

Yes! Cameos from the voice cast(except J's voice actor). Thus continues another tradition.(Some of the Bakuryu voice actors appeared in an episode of Abaranger; the Engines voice actors appeared in Go-onger's last episode)

Backpacker who asks Cheeda for directions - Fujiwara Keiji(Cheeda Nick)
Atsushi - Suzuki Tatsuhisa(Usada Lettuce)
Teacher - Genda Tessho(Gorisaki Banana)

You can also seeing them posing with the characters they voice in the ending

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I can't believe they actually paired Hiromu and Yoko, it freakin' made me cringe. like dude, this is the infamous forbidden teacher-student relationship you're talking about here! :laugh:

The show itself had an episode where Yoko wanted to marry her ex-teacher who was old enough to be her father. Girl has a type.

I personally loved the movie, it was hilarious. I'll miss the Busters cast :disappoin

I prefer the alternate universe's portrayal of the Gobusters more than the actual one and the cheesy clichés are what makes Sentai "Sentai" IMO. Gobusters should've been like this but it's cool that they're just doing it as a "What if?" instead.
Philistines. All of you.
The show itself had an episode where Yoko wanted to marry her ex-teacher who was old enough to be her father. Girl has a type.
HER TYPE IS BEETLE ROBOTS!!!

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i just watched it amd i have to say, i think the dobutsu universe did a better parody to the super sentai series then akibaranger dare i say. because this universe has the flow of a real sentai but mocked every sentai troop while staying true to the gobuster concepts while akibaranger was just fanboys living their dreams as sentai heroes but the show is centered in real life. just watch when green hippo dies and watch how comically over dramatic hiromu's reaction is, just classic.

always henshining'
i just watched it amd i have to say, i think the dobutsu universe did a better parody to the super sentai series then akibaranger dare i say. because this universe has the flow of a real sentai but mocked every sentai troop while staying true to the gobuster concepts while akibaranger was just fanboys living their dreams as sentai heroes but the show is centered in real life.
except Carranger made this angle first and made it better :sweat: