Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato Ascending
To be honest, even though he's the one who monitors the battle, he didn't really do much. I mean, the orders he gave so far aren't really significant.

And one thing I find it disturbing is that whenever he talks in a stern/fierce manner, his voice tends to become... I don't know, hoarse? I don't know how to describe it. Point is his voice sounds weird when he speaks fiercely.:)

Yeah, Kuroki's voice gets weird when he raises his voice. Quite frankly, I'm don't think I'll like the idea of having him as one of the Go-busters, and until I see it happen, I won't believe it, either.

Saw ep. 11, and I really like the focus on Ryuji and his relationship with Gorisaki, his buddyroid. We got a great fighting scene against Enter and later against Fanroid, plus we didn't even have a GoBusterOh mech battle! What's interesting to me is Enter's plan to exploit Ryuji's weakness, and it makes me wonder if he will do the same against Hiromu and Yoko in the future.

Last edited:
Silly Rookie
I'd have to see it to believe it. That's a silly rumor , if you ask me.

This week's episode was pretty good. Nice to see Airman make an appearance.

Rumour has it that Beet Buster is Kuroki, and I think that's likely - since Beet is supposed to make his debut in episode 15 at the end of this month, but there's been no announcement of anyone new joining the cast. Stag Buster has to be a new character though since he's a new Buddyroid

I don't see this happening either. Every season it's assumed one of the supporting cast members/semi-villain will become the new ranger and it always turns out to be a completely new guy introduced just for the role. It's not impossible, but I don't see it being him.

Nice post!!
For the record, I'm not one of those people. I'm new to Sentai and I'm asking for it.

If you're new to Sentai, then you haven't seen Go-onger or Goseiger yet! Hell, you probably haven't seen Shinkenger, either. Go watch one of those shows, then, and you'll have all the episodes about rangers goofing off you could ever want. And when you're done with those, there's even more!

Go-Busters is doing something that Sentai hasn't gotten to do for quite some time, by focusing the show largely on the main characters being workplace professionals. I would rather not see this unique element of the show cast aside for stock plots that are in literally dozens of other shows (and will probably be back next year).

If constant vigilance is so necessary against Enter, then the answer is to get more soldiers...

Personally, I don't subscribe to the theory that we don't see down time episodes because the Go-Busters literally work all the time. This certainly isn't stated in the show itself.

I think we don't see what the Go-Busters do for downtime because that is not what the show has deemed interesting, and therefore it is left off-camera. The show has chosen to focus firmly on Go-Busters' special operations against Messiah's servants.

So the episode structure isn't "The Go-Busters are out having fun and then a monster bumps into them." The episode structure is, "The Go-Busters go out to track down a monster and there are complications."

It's totally valid to dislike this, even to argue that you shouldn't write Sentai in this fashion. It's hard to say that the show is doing anything wrong by keeping things it deems irrelevant off-camera. Basically every show does that.

In Justice, We Trust!
When Ryuji hit that fan monster, was I the only one who heard "FUUUUUUUCK"?! :laugh:

Altair
I kept on getting brought out of the fight because I kept on thinking, "Wouldn't the fan cool him down?"

But probably not to the degree that he needed to stay cool.

In Justice, We Trust!
I kept on getting brought out of the fight because I kept on thinking, "Wouldn't the fan cool him down?"

But probably not to the degree that he needed to stay cool.

Yeah, Enter should've made a flame thrower, or torch monster

Silly Rookie
But he already did. That one time he infiltrated a base that they needed to self destruct as a result.

I kept on getting brought out of the fight because I kept on thinking, "Wouldn't the fan cool him down?".

I was thinking the same thing.

Enter is proving to be one of the smarter Sentai villains in recent memory by attacking the heroes' weak points. Ryuuji's is the only one that's easy for Enter to manipulate to his advantage.

Next week's promo gave me flashbacks to an episode of Gingaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.