Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly Rookie
Beh. It was an ok episode. They're still building up for when Enter unleashes the special megazord. Hopefully it pays off.

What exactly was this week's Metaloid made out of?

I like how Enter is much more competent alone in those 10 episodes of Go-Busters than the whole Zangyac group in Gokaiger :laugh:

Last edited:
D'aww, Rika accepted Nick as part of the family. Love the episodes.

And the next episode sounds lovely as well, I mean-

[HIDE]Gorisaki develops an alarm to alert Ryuji when he is nearing the body temperature when his Weakpoint activates, and Enter uses this to his advantage.[/HIDE]

...oh. Crap.

Minato Ascending
I like how Enter is much more competent alone in those 10 episodes of Go-Busters than the whole Zangyac group in Gokaiger :laugh:

Enter kind of reminds me of Basco, who also made the entire Zangyack Empire looked weak by comparison.

Gun since it fell off from someone who was held hostage

It was that little boy who was mind-controlled by Enter to use as a human shield who dropped his toy gun which later became that Metaloid.

Lurker
I like how Enter is much more competent alone in those 10 episodes of Go-Busters than the whole Zangyack group in Gokaiger :laugh:

Enter kind of reminds me of Basco, who also made the entire Zangyack Empire looked weak by comparison.

I agree with both of you. Both Enter & Basco made the entire Zangyack crew look like rookies (& Basco was a secondary villain for Gokaiger, at that).

On another note, the ratings for episode 10 have dropped back down to the 3's, just like with the first two episodes of this series, at 3.5%.

Link.

I don't do sense
The whole block was down this week again, presumably due to the Golden Week.

Supaidaman!
I still don't get what's with Gobuster-Oh's helmet. It's like... A football helmet with rabbit ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.