Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
I am not sure how people can not see that the Go-Busters are supposed to be on call 24/7 or that they need to be ready at a moments notice. They don't have time to go out and get into silly hijinx.

That's very similar to what I said. Even if they do go out somewhere, they always have to be on alert at all times.

That's very similar to what I said. Even if they do go out somewhere, they always have to be on alert at all times.

Especially when something like Enetron has to be protected. If the do go on R&R, it will be probally once in a few months. As you mentioned, those Sentai who are backed by the military aren't as flexable as those who are made up of civilians. Though they were exceptions like Jetman & Time Rangers.

Ao no Exorcist
We know what Ryuji and Yoko do when there's not an attack. Ryuji is busy training and Yoko is studying because she's only sixteen

Silly Rookie
Episode was okay. However, good angle is good

[HIDE]
This was a scene with Hiromu, his sister and Nick
1335654713431.jpg
[/HIDE]

I always think of trying to look for the camera crew's reflections whenever there's a chance to see them, but I'm too lazy to ever really bother actually DOING it.

Mad Skillz
Does anyone know if the production blog has made any remarks regarding that stock transformation sequence?

Lurker
I don't get what they're trying to do with the stock footage.
Like, they only used the role call and henshin sequence once in two different episodes.
Can they not decide what to do?

Minato Ascending
Personally, I was a bit wary about episode 10, because I knew that it will be an episode about Hiromu's older sister Rika, and inevitably it will be about her opposition to Hiromu's continuous involvement with the Go-busters. But it turns out to be a very enjoyable episode which touches upon many things that I love about this series, such as the dual threat of Metaroid & Megazord, the relevancy of mechs GT-02 & RH-03 when BC-01 Ace isn't around, and the display of powers (as well as the drawbacks of those powers) for the Go-busters.

The battle between Hiromu and the Metaroid (Gunroid?) played like an episode of Kabuto and definitely the highlight of ep 33, and it is great to see Hiromu finally killed one by himself. Hopefully Yoko will get one for herself soon, as well. But what's most significant is the fact that Enter won it again in the end, after using human hostages to obtain the Deltanium 39 for their plan to create a Megazord with CB-04's blueprint, and I just love a villain who can proved to be heroes' superior because that makes the battles carried even greater sense of urgency and threat, like Darth Vader in the Star Wars trilogy. It's good we don't have another Warz Gil in this series. Although I would like another villain to enter the fray (pun intended), at least Enter is a worthy adversary all to himself.

In the end, I'm glad they finally resolve the Rika/Hiromu plot, because I would like Rika to become more than an one-note character in this series. I hope the next time we see her, the writer will come up with a more interesting story for her to be in.

Last edited:
Red Falcon
^ Dude, you just mixed up Gobuster's episode count with Fourze :laugh:

Anyway, god bless Gobuster for giving us another splendid that for once didn't have to do with Enetron (well, almost forgot about episode 8) and for giving us wonderful miniatures during the Megazord fight scenes ... Amen ! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.