Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Yes, I know, but the problem is with the rangers. In other series, the rangers were outside doing something, having fun, going to the park, looking for something, etc. Here, however, the rangers are just sitting at the base doing nothing 95% of the time until a monster attacks.

Yes I agree with you. I know they need to be alert at all times but come on, the Command Center can still inform the Gobusters about the incident through their braces while they are outside maybe shopping or doing some other stuff.

When you're working for the police, the military, or some other organization (being the Gorangers, J.A.K.Q., Battle Fever J, Sun Vulcan, Changeman, Jetman, the Ohrangers, the Timerangers, the Dekarangers, the Boukengers, & the Go-Busters), you always got to tend to take these things seriously. :sweat:

Welcome
Yes, I know, but the problem is with the rangers. In other series, the rangers were outside doing something, having fun, going to the park, looking for something, etc. Here, however, the rangers are just sitting at the base doing nothing 95% of the time until a monster attacks.

That's kinda how their lives are.

Silly Rookie
Showing what they do outside of saving the city every week would help develop the characters a little bit. That's not to say that there hasn't been any, but it'd be a nice subtle way to add some more characterization.

Minato Ascending
Showing what they do outside of saving the city every week would help develop the characters a little bit. That's not to say that there hasn't been any, but it'd be a nice subtle way to add some more characterization.

There will be an episode like this soon, but we have to keep in mind that these three young people are essentially in the military, and they are always on call against another attack by Enter's horde of minions. It is obviously different than the last several sentai teams, who are just civilians who have great powers and wanted to use the powers for good.

D

Dr Kain

It's because the Go-Busters is a military unit that's always on stand-by.

That is fine in the real world, but this is a tv show, and having your main cast just sitting there is boring. Even Amuro found time to go out and have fun, and he is a no fun character at all.

There will be an episode like this soon, but we have to keep in mind that these three young people are essentially in the military, and they are always on call against another attack by Enter's horde of minions. It is obviously different than the last several sentai teams, who are just civilians who have great powers and wanted to use the powers for good.

THen have them do some spying or something. You know, like they were doing in the first episode?

Aronbafon
Episode was okay. However, good angle is good

[HIDE]
This was a scene with Hiromu, his sister and Nick
1335654713431.jpg
[/HIDE]

I'm A Djinn
I had a lot of fun with episode 9.

I take back any bad thing I may have said about Yoko. She's cool. She's like a bratty little sister and I think that's pretty cute. I am won over.

Miho Nakamura in Gobuster outfit, that was heavenly.

A Metaroidless episode, and so early too. That's something.

Heyyy it's that thief from Den-O Movie: Ore Tanjou. Guy never changed his hair. Reminds me of Tajador guy who was also in KR: The NEXT. Try some new hairdo dude.

I thought Masamune was gonna go monster mode when he did that yell, I think it's too early tbh. I wouldnt even mind if Masamune never turned monster. An all human-looking commander is kinda cool and sorta fresh.

Masamune was PISSED. I love that he thanked them too.

Miho Nakamura in shorts. ^_________^

I still hope she's a Vaglass spy/commander.

As for the Gobusters not going out much. I can buy this for them since their situation is pretty unique. School is one thing but, malling, or skating around the park arent things I see those 3 doing.

Cheers to this show!

Last edited:
Banned
When you're working for the police, the military, or some other organization (being the Gorangers, J.A.K.Q., Battle Fever J, Sun Vulcan, Changeman, Jetman, the Ohrangers, the Timerangers, the Dekarangers, the Boukengers, & the Go-Busters), you always got to tend to take these things seriously. :sweat:

I am not sure how people can not see that the Go-Busters are supposed to be on call 24/7 or that they need to be ready at a moments notice. They don't have time to go out and get into silly hijinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.