Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 45 - "Happy New Year! A Small Formidable Enemy Return"

tumblr_mfi07cTH3i1r0abexo1_500.png

Well here's the thread. Figured I'd better make it cause...who else is going too...dating shenanigans and repainted villains go ahead and talk about it. It doesn't matter. No one is going to post here...no one cares anymore...it's all "Oooh dinosaurs!" with you people, whatever, just leave me here...

Fangtaku
Not the greatest copy, but we've got the special ending song up on youtube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4FcgmmgYU"]Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters VS Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger THE MOVIE Preview #1 (temp.) - YouTube[/ame]

Some kind of Beast mode
If there is something I know for a fact i'm going to miss, It's J. He is just to much sometimes. All you need to do is watch him, when everybody else is talking and you have your self a solid Sentai episode every time.

always henshining'
All you need to do is watch him, when everybody else is talking and you have your self a solid Sentai episode every time.

i take your standards for a solid episode arent very high :laugh:

I simply do not get why Yoko is dressed like that during an undercover mission.

Some kind of Beast mode
i take your standards for a solid episode arent very high :laugh:

They can't be that high, 20 year olds aren't the target audience. :p

But I have to say, J's comedy is a hit..where a lot of recent Toei toku comedy in general is forced, J's is all na-chew-ral.

J's comedy alone is better than Goseiger's, or Go-onger's combined.

always henshining'
You always come to Go-Busters thread to despise them, right? :)

because i said a background character is not enough to save a series or make an episode solid ? really ?? i thought i was stating the obvious.
i dont know why you are singling me out when everyone out there is hating. if only praise was allowed there would be about three people posting here. blame Toei for producing this crap :sweat:

The new Tendou Souji
J's comedy alone is better than Goseiger's, or Go-onger's combined.

He needs his own set of Net Movies... and not one where the Core 3 spend half of it giving a tour of their base (not that I hated that, mind you).