Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 32 - "Friendship Tag With Gavan!"

Back in Black
He's talking about the attitude.

This honestly was much worse than any mistranslation I've ever seen from TV-Nihon and I've seen cuss words flying all over the place.

The new Tendou Souji
this week they just had some generic keyboard background music that I assume was meant to be from the original show.

The only piece in that ep. that seemed Gavan-y was an instrumental of Dol Giran's theme:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkOPrYpiVqg"]DORU GIRAN tribute - YouTube[/ame]

Gavan is not out of date. It is us who have strayed too far from the sacred gospel of Gavan!
Naaaaah he's pretty out of date.
He's talking about the attitude.

This honestly was much worse than any mistranslation I've ever seen from TV-Nihon and I've seen cuss words flying all over the place.
This only means one thing. Over-Time has gotten too big. Now like they did to TVN a new sub group will be born and will release episodes faster than OT. 5 days before the episode even comes out.
That's the one. Really should watch those five translated episodes at some point lol
There are only 5 subbed episodes of Gavan. This is disappointing news...

Last edited:
Back in Black
:laugh:

The attitude alignment was bound to happen, but I don't know about anyone giving up more time to do faster speed subs.

"Training."
The only piece in that ep. that seemed Gavan-y was an instrumental of Dol Giran's theme:

DORU GIRAN tribute - YouTube

How could you forget the "Laser Blade" theme?! HOW COULD YOU!?

XD

My random thoughts:

- I think this two part team up was a wasted potential. It felt really rushed. Gavan didn't really do anything in the episodes which annoyed me.

- Plot was meh.

- When they did Gavan's roll call it looked like the suit actor didn't even give a stuff. -_-

- Some aspects of the fight in part one should've been saved for the second part. Things like the new Gavan OP and bike usage.

Last edited: