Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 32 - "Friendship Tag With Gavan!"

Welcome
w96Sn.jpg

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode 32
"Friendship Tag With Gavan!"

Writer: Kento Shimoyama

The Go-Busters and Gavan work together to stop Rhino Doubler.

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/go-bus/contents/Next/cur/

Lurker
Gavan was supposed to be in this episode?

I'm obviously joking, but Gavan was extremely underused in this episode and was basically just there.

- I see you camera and crew in Gavan's armor. And Gobuster visors.

- Morishita gets some focus! Hooray for not being a total Living Prop!

- Bye Gavan and Shelly!

- Next week, the Buddyroids are prudent in the upgrade armor?

so..... i'm officially annoyed with great go-buster,because they have to go back to base just to use it, is there are reason the buster machines cant form great go-buster during battle? otherwise the episode was good i look forward to next week and gavan's movie to come out on dvd next year

Welcome
so..... i'm officially annoyed with great go-buster,because they have to go back to base just to use it, is there are reason the buster machines cant form great go-buster during battle? otherwise the episode was good i look forward to next week and gavan's movie to come out on dvd next year

Did you not watch the episode where it debuted?

Those 5 Buster Machines weren't really meant to be combined and it was more of a "We need power now and we have no time" thing.They also had to configure all of them with the software to combine in 24 hours so they could quickly rescue the citizens, which isn't enough time to make another software that could automatically combine them.

I guess you could say that they were originally meant to combine because of the blueprints being from 13 years ago, but remember, Masato was using limited resources from Hyperspace, so he probably couldn't find the materials or develop the software needed for that.

Back in Black
- I see you camera and crew in Gavan's armor. And Gobuster visors.

I want screenshots. :laugh:

I guess you could say that they were originally meant to combine because of the blueprints being from 13 years ago, but remember, Masato was using limited resources from Hyperspace, so he probably couldn't find the materials or develop the software needed for that.

Liveman built mechas without knowing that they could combine. :eyebrow:

All they needed was a disc. They didn't even know that Aqua Dolphin looks just like a pair of legs or that there was a head hidden inside the Jet Falcon. How do you not know that you put a head inside your own jet?!

Did you not watch the episode where it debuted?

Those 5 Buster Machines weren't really meant to be combined and it was more of a "We need power now and we have no time" thing.They also had to configure all of them with the software to combine in 24 hours so they could quickly rescue the citizens, which isn't enough time to make another software that could automatically combine them.

y'kno i hve it downloaded but i have yet to watch it, thanks for the clearity

In Justice, We Trust!
Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Gavan on this show. We'll probably see him again closer towards the end.