Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 28 - "Watch Out for Chickens!"

If we're randomly speculating on what it means, I vote that Messiah spent those 13 inactive years wiring the people trapped in hyperspace up in a matrix-style computer, creating a hive mind that his program runs on. Enter and Escape come from him, and a few bits of the "old programming" on his hardware has snuck through.

What? It makes as much sense as Escape being the spirit of Hiromu's mum!

Lurker
Finally saw the episode. The change in tone in the episode is easily felt, it's as if they spent most of the previous episodes merely inching towards the plot, but now the plot got fed up and went to smack them across the face.

I would say that Messiah probably created the avatars by taking pieces of knowledge from all the scientist. Maybe Enter or Escape will now do something that reminds Jin of Yoko's mother.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Enter and Escape are apparently intended to look like clones/doubles that came from the same source. They might have been modified somehow so they don't resemble the original person any more

is Mayor of Farmville
Like many here, I second the speculation of Escape being Hiromu's mother. I mean, Remember how Ryuuji wondered why Jin looked like the way he did back when Ryuuji was still just a high school student? The fact that Ryuuji is the oldest member on the core three Busters means Messiah must have used the image of Hiromu's mom in her younger years to create Escape.

As for Enter, there is a possibility that it could be someone else in the Scientific team that Messiah made an avatar of. Someone that Kurorin knows well, but doesn't recognize in the present form as Enter.

I'm more interested though in what Jin intended to do with the Enetron he'd been jacking? I mean...it could be an obvious answer, but I think there might be a possibility he's spearheading a coup along with scientists that may not be under Messiah's control. Sure there's the issue of the suffocating atmosphere in hyperspace that makes such an attempt difficult, if not impossible, but still...I think that's what might be going on, especially after Jin declared that his Enetron had been taken away after barging into the base.

Like many here, I second the speculation of Escape being Hiromu's mother. I mean, Remember how Ryuuji wondered why Jin looked like the way he did back when Ryuuji was still just a high school student? The fact that Ryuuji is the oldest member on the core three Busters means Messiah must have used the image of Hiromu's mom in her younger years to create Escape.

As for Enter, there is a possibility that it could be someone else in the Scientific team that Messiah made an avatar of. Someone that Kurorin knows well, but doesn't recognize in the present form as Enter.

I always got the feeling that Enter and Escape were deliberately created to look alike - even the actors look like they could be related (possibly intentional, since the casting people did a really good job of picking kid Busters that look like the older ones.) Maybe there's some sort of master source ...

is Mayor of Farmville
You bring up a good point, lazycoconut. There could be a possibility of one of the scientists making contact with Messiah. Enter and Escape could simply be two sides of the same scientist.

Stag_Buster.jpg

J would like to have a word with you

Yeah sure, do you want a banana?

I'm sorry, I don't follow your logic there. We've seen Hiromu's mum in episode 20, where the Filmroid makes Hiromu see an illusion of his parents and sister exactly as they were 13 years ago. The actress looks nothing like Escape, not even an older version of her. The fact that Jin's avatar looks exactly like he did 13 years ago only means that avatars don't have to look exactly like the real person. The guy's vain enough that it just could be that years of increased gravity have made him a bit saggy, or maybe he received a nasty scar or burn while fighting Messiah on that side? Maybe it's just that he hasn't seen a mirror in 13 years and it's based on your own self image? (or maybe there was just no way in hell the producers were going to cast a sixth ranger in his 40s) An avatar's appearance could be totally unrelated to what the controller really looks like, in which case it could be Hiromu's dad, or his mum's best friend, or a random person who worked in the same lab area as the Sakuradas. There's nothing to suggest that Messiah "must" have used an image of Hiromu's mum. Only a vague suggestion of some kind of link between his mum and Escape.
I'm more interested though in what Jin intended to do with the Enetron he'd been jacking? I mean...it could be an obvious answer, but I think there might be a possibility he's spearheading a coup along with scientists that may not be under Messiah's control. Sure there's the issue of the suffocating atmosphere in hyperspace that makes such an attempt difficult, if not impossible, but still...I think that's what might be going on, especially after Jin declared that his Enetron had been taken away after barging into the base.
Isn't it just the Enertron that the management center have been providing him with? I thought he stopped jacking the stuff when they started giving him tanker-fulls? The stuff he uses to transport his (and J's) mecha from hyperspace to the real world and back again? And sustains his avatar with? I just assumed it was a follow up on last episode, where he had to leave because he'd been transmitting for too long and was at risk of his position being discovered. Well, it was. And then this episode Enter created a crafty enough Metaroid to keep him occupied while Messiah's engineers carried out a raid. Yes, you have to wonder why they didn't kill him while they were there, but that's a bit dark for sentai plus you can always say he's sealed in a chamber with great automatic defences while remote controlling his avatar.

is Mayor of Farmville
Good catch, Toku Prime. I was in a bit of a wrong impression when I typed up that post, but yeah...there is a possible connection between Escape and Hiromu's mom.

Nonetheless...I really am more interested in finding out about Jin. Besides the mystery behind his avatar, I'm also curious about how he first met J.

GNonetheless...I really am more interested in finding out about Jin. Besides the mystery behind his avatar, I'm also curious about how he first met J.

I could be wrong here since I don't always watch the subs, but didn't he create J to serve as his marker?