Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 28 - "Watch Out for Chickens!"

The new Tendou Souji
The Meteor has landed
Basically,

Yeah about that...

It turns out I was wrong, and the reason why Hiromu's mom loved Magog and Gog cause they had statues resembling them.

I still say my version is better. At least it made sense...I think.

Lurker
Where's Escape getting hers and what's the connection with Hiromu's sister and Gog and Magog? :sly:

I didn't miss anything did I?

Yeah. Near the end, Hiromu's sis gives him a book, and it had two dogs in it. She says they're "Gog" and "Magog", which causes Hiromu to think back to Escape calling her guns "Gock" and "Magock". Hiromu's like "why do I find this familiar?" and his sis is like "Well, our mom used to have those statues..." and that's where people are making the connection that Escape may be Dillon's Sister Hiromu's Mother.

Lurker
So I'm guessing Escape is the spirit of Hiromu's mother since she doesn't look like his mother and nobody has recognized her. This makes me think that Enter is going to end up being Hiromu's dad(or at least be set up as a red herring) since the team is supposed to receive a message from him the same episode Enter is supposed to stop playing around in.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Enter and Escape appear to be clones, so they could have been created from Hiromu's parents, but genetically altered by Messiah or something

Since the show has hinted at Masato being Yoko's father, it would fit nicely for all three known avatars to correspond to one of the heroes' missing parents

Jin knows what their parents looked like when they were younger.... wouldn't he have noticed they were using the kids' parents?

Mad Skillz
Jin's also not been the most up front guy with the rest of the team. And it's possible that maybe the avatar doesn't have to look exactly like the actual person.

Lurker
Jin knows what their parents looked like when they were younger.... wouldn't he have noticed they were using the kids' parents?

We'vee seen Hiromu's family and even if Hiromu doesn't remember(which is pretty much impossible) the commander would've recognized them.

There's gotta be more to it but we have nothing to base a guess on at this time.