Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 28 - "Watch Out for Chickens!"

Mad Skillz
w96Sn.jpg

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode 28
Watch Out for Chickens!
Writer: Yasuko Kobayashi

While attending an awards ceremony for Rika, Sprayloid attacks, causing everyone to change their appearances to each other.

This episode also sees the start of a new opening theme, the first for any Sentai ever.

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/go-bus/contents/Next/cur/

This episode is all part of the retooling. They all get stuck looking like J and the ratings sky rocket.

Mad Skillz
That new opening was...interesting. The visual sequence itself looks really rushed together, but it's a lot more energetic than the first.

Welcome
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGl5mCG2sU4"]Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Opening 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I love how in the opening, while everyone's making an emotional face and looking up, you just see J just having no emotion.

Mad Skillz
So, um...

[hide]Escape is Hiromu's mother? Who wants to take bets on that one?[/hide]

Minato Ascending
Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Opening 2 - YouTube

I love how in the opening, while everyone's making an emotional face and looking up, you just see J just having no emotion.

Well, the pro is that the OP seems to be more lively than the first one, although the song is still inferior than the original. But the con is that they still don't have Escape, and it's just more of the same old footages. I wonder if the ED will be changed, as well.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So, um...

[hide]Escape is Hiromu's mother? Who wants to take bets on that one?[/hide]

What makes you think of that?

LOVING Enter in this episode and the whole look of next week. My perfect little soldier!Enter and soldier!Escape let me love you two forever. Also really happy that Masato and J get to dance in the ED now.

Fangtaku
I like the new ED sequence.

And would people be interested in an edit of the new OP sequence with the old song?

Fangtaku
What makes you think of that?

When Rika showed Hiromu the storybook, the two animals (couldn't tell what they were) were named Gog and Magog, and she said something about their mother. I'm reserving opinion until I can see the scene in English and hear exactly what was said, as well as what Jin said in the scene after that.